What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
two turkey enchiladas, some raw carrot and cauliflower pieces, and (homemade) coconut cream pudding with some toasted flaked coconut over the top for dessert -- my brunch.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bacon chocolate! My 18 yr old's girlfriend gave him some. It was better than I thought it would be, but I would't go out and buy it.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Any leftovers? 
   just one blondie left now, the rest were wrapped in portions of 4, then labeled and into the freezer -- will be for some desserts during the hot summer months, i'm baking ahead now.

a peanut butter and concord grape jelly sandwich, a few mini pretzels, and 3 vanilla sandwich cookies -- my lunch.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had a very late dinner last night, as in around 11pm -- because i knew i needed to eat something. quiche, a handful of mini pretzels, and a slice of apple pie.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a early lunch. I had a bowl of vegan White Bean & Kale Soup that i got at Safeway's deli and I also added some Tostitos with the soup. Very tasty.

Muffin

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a early lunch. I had fried dill pickles and I dipped them in ranch dressing. They were pretty good but I don't know if I will buy them again. I'm suppose to be on a diet.

Muffy

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, that's officially disgusting! 
 I'll check it out.

ETA: Muffy, I just checked the Oikos and that dye is not in the strawberry, nor is it in the cherry (that's what Rick is eating right now). Thanks for the heads-up.
I read somewhere that companies were going to stop using that dye. I don't know if they ever did.

Muffy

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i had a very late dinner last night, as in around 11pm -- because i knew i needed to eat something. quiche, a handful of mini pretzels, and a slice of apple pie.
I had a piece of peach cobbler last night. I brought it at WalMart and it was made by Patty LaBelle. She also makes apple cobbler for them and they are so good. Taste like home made.

Muffy

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Last thing I ate was a small bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats last night. Drinking my morning coffee now.

Status
Not open for further replies.