What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just had a bowl of Rice Chex, gluten free, with unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just had a bowl of Rice Chex, gluten free, with unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
I love the Rice chex gluten free cereal! Just discovered them this year.

I just sneaked some treats to snack on with my coffee. They're chocolate oat balls, white chocolate bark and some caramel squares I made for a holiday pot-luck I went to a few nights ago. Naughty, but nice with coffee!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Sausage McGriddle from McDonald's. I love those things and I pass by a McDonald's each time I go to or from the diabetic kitty's house (which means I pass by it four times a day). On the weekends I treat myself.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love cream of wheat so much. I haven't had any in years. I brought a box of it last week but have not cooked any yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll cook some. I like sugar with mine, too. I get so hungry reading this thread.
cream of wheat is really tasty! i've loved it since i was a kid. and it has a very good amount of iron in it too!

i had a(nother) bowl of cream of wheat with some sugar mixed into it, a couple fried eggs, and a glass of juice -- brunch.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
had a rare deli roast beef and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread with mayo... it was really good...

I am having a cocktail--scotch and water right now.. bad emotional day about Artie...so I need it..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A bowl of Utz Salt and Malt Vinegar potato chips.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had a special service at church last night. A friend gave me some candy to bring home. So I had two peanut butter balls with my coffee. :nod:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A gingerbread cupcake with an orange cream-cheese frosting, sprinkled with ginger sugar. 
 My co-worker's wife made them and they are decadent.

Status
Not open for further replies.