What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
@raysmyheart    I picked up that bottle sometime during the summer, thinking that it would be good on a hot day; but I completely forgot about it! I know it has a long exportation time, so I will hold on to it.

I did try a sample of it, in the store, and really enjoyed it ~ not sweet or cloying.. I like the fact that there is not added sugar to it. 

I agree, only a bit at a time, perhaps 1/2 glass a day...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A breakfast sandwich I made with a Portuguese roll, egg beaters and cheese.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am sitting here with my second cup of hot chocolate and a toasted homemade cinnamon-raisin sourdough English muffin.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Supper tonight. We had grilled pork chops with cranberry relish, green peas, baked sweet potatoes.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a extra sharp white cheddar cheese and spicy brown mustard sandwich, tomato soup, a few mini pretzels, two fig bars, and the last of the strawberry jello -- my lunch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick and I are sitting back here at our computers with mugs of hot cocoa and toasted cinnamon raisin English muffins.

I told him I was feeling chilly. He said that hot cocoa would hit the spot. I said, I agreed. He turned around and said, "I meant for you to make it!" 

"Oh! I see!" And so I did. And while I was in the kitchen, Rick said, "Go see Mom! Pam, call Jackie!" Jackie trotted out with a paper inserted in her collar that said, "An English muffin would go good with that cocoa"
 (I live with brats! And yeah, the messenger got a treat as her reward.) 

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

cream of wheat (hot cereal) with some sugar mixed in, a couple fried eggs, and a glass of juice -- brunch.
I love cream of wheat so much. I haven't had any in years. I brought a box of it last week but have not cooked any yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll cook some. I like sugar with mine, too. I get so hungry reading this thread.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

cream of wheat (hot cereal) with some sugar mixed in, a couple fried eggs, and a glass of juice -- brunch.
I love cream of wheat so much. I haven't had any in years. I brought a box of it last week but have not cooked any yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll cook some. I like sugar with mine, too. I get so hungry reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.