What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dunkin Donuts poppyseed bagel with cream cheese. (Asked for it to be untoasted, but the young lady who barely spoke English put it in the toaster regardless.) Low-fat blueberry muffin & a medium coffee with cream. Love DD coffee.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked today and hubby is making chicken pasta alfredo for dinner tonight. He went grocery shopping while I was at work.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An over easy egg with cheese melted on it on honey and oat bread. Apparently it was good because my 2 year old sat here stealing it.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have the exact same thing, sitting in my refrigerator! 
Do you like it @Artiemom  ?  I can only have a little at a time, it would be good with sparkling water,  I think.  It is delicious though.   That is quite a coincidence I think because it is not your everyday item!

The last thing I had to eat tonight was a piece of what the supermarket is promoting as "Patriotic Pie".  It is cherry, apple and blueberry pie cooked right in the market's bakery, and I must say it is very good.  I should have eaten a regular supper, but I really wanted to try a big piece of that pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.