What's the last thing you ate - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cold mac and cheese with some ketchup over it (way too hot here to consider eating anything hot), some raw carrot/celery/cauliflower pieces with salad dressing dip, and some vanilla pudding.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a bowl of gluten free Cheerios with 2% milk, some slices of plum and white peach slices. I love my fruit. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I had a bowl of gluten free Cheerios with 2% milk, some slices of plum and white peach slices. I love my fruit.
@blueyedgirl5946......Mmmm, so do I. Nectarines, peaches, plums, grapes, cherries, you name it....right now, I'm on a blueberry kick. The best thing about summer is all the fresh fruit. We're in the midst of a drought and so peaches are really hard to come by. What we can find at the farmers markets are getting to be expensive. I doubt I'll be able to get a bushel to can for Rick this year. We'll have to see.

Last thing I ate was my oatmeal this morning for breakfast. I've started to sprinkle it liberally with cinnamon; it's not bad (but then again, I do like oatmeal).

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Home-made pulled pork on toasted sourdough bread with sharp provolone cheese. 

(I lost a blob of the pork trying to respond to the question of the day.  Fell right on my keyboard. 

)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
A broccoli bagel.
Dang, that sounds good!! 
 Is it a yummy as it sounds? I love bagels as it is.

Last thing I ate was dinner last night. Getting ready to nuke my oatmeal in a few minutes.

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
TJ's Vanilla yogurt with blueberries, granola, and a cup of green tea== breakfast

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
two fried eggs (plus the dregs of egg/milk mixture from the french toast i made recently, fried with these two eggs), juice, and two pieces of toast with margarine and green tomato jam on them -- my breakfast.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
3 Oreo cookies last night. Double Stufs. OMGoodness, they were good! 

It was funny. Evidently Dear Richard hid a stash of Oreos in the freezer. We were sitting on the couch watching the evening news. Suddenly, I looked over at Rick, got up off the couch and said, "Going downstairs." I went down and walked over to the freezer. Rick was right behind me. When I took out the package of cookies, he asked, "How the heck did you know?" And I said, "They called me! I swear! They called me!"

And the thing is I didn't know they were down there. Honest.....I had no clue. But out of the humid blue sky, I heard them calling and I knew. Rick just shook his head. He said as soon as I looked at him, he knew where I was going and why. (And that's what happens when you've been married for almost 45 years!)

I only ate 3. The mood I was in, I could have eaten more. But I didn't. 

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Winchester Winchester That cracks me up. You would think the man would know better after 45 years.

The last thing I ate was a piece of pineapple pie. It was left over from the big meal I cooked noon day yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.