What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Mani   that's a great tower. l love that it's tall with a small footprint. That's something l'm going to look for for our next one.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

@Mani   that's a great tower. l love that it's tall with a small footprint. That's something l'm going to look for for our next one.
It's made with solid wood, so it's very sturdy.  The quality is fabulous. 

Jenna, the woman who made it, is really onto something. She'll design to fit your space and needs.

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Found out yesterday work is giving us free turkeys for Thanksgiving, and my brother agreed to come over with my nephew the Saturday after Thanksgiving for a turkey dinner. Now just hoping to have success in cooking my first turkey on my own.

nicolelj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Zen was found and came home healthy and happy from the vets.  Plus they excused the bill since he got away from them and had a 4 day adventure loose in their ceiling and threw in a case of prescription food to boot.  So very happy.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Not sure if it helps, but huuuuuuuugggs
 Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks. Everything is sorted now and I am much happier. I got tickets for Marilyn Denis's 10 day's of giveaways show on December 6. I was having a bad evening yesterday because I found out I could only have 1 ticket and I don't drive so I couldn't go alone. They were nice and offered me an extra ticket so now I can go. 

Today, my daughter had her neonatal follow-up appointment. They go every so often when they are born either before 26 weeks or under 1500 grams. My daughter was 29 weeks and 960 grams so she goes to them. They said she is doing amazing and is ahead of where she should be. Most preemies don't walk by this age, stand up on their own from sitting or say as many words as my daughter does. The lady said that this was a great way to start off her day with a baby like mine. 

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
NicoleLJ said:

Zen was found and came home healthy and happy from the vets.  Plus they excused the bill since he got away from them and had a 4 day adventure loose in their ceiling and threw in a case of prescription food to boot.  So very happy.

Wonderful news!!! 

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My son took me grocery shopping and although I bought what I usually buy I saved almost half of what I usually spend.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see. I'm on holiday this week, so having to not work in the last 24 hours has been great! I got my hair cut by several inches because the perm I had in July totally fried it, so I'm back to short hair, but now it's healthy!  I also got it coloured a nice deep rich coppery red which I love.  And my French class finished early tonight.

christinemarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have alot to be thankful for... the home healthcare agency I am with seems to be busy & plenty of work for me right now. I am finding lovely furnishings for my new apartment on a very lean budget, while still making it a haven. And yesterday when my husband called me vicious names it didn't hurt any more. I am getting stronger as hope grows in my future ahead. And I give Jesus all the Glory! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Real nice, Mani! :)

My doctor's appointment yesterday went well. :)

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Finally got about 5 hours of solid sleep last night before waking up, then got about an additional 4 hours after that. Better than the night before when I couldn't sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.