What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life? 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Finally bought new walking shoes yesterday...I will try them out on the elliptical this morning and see how they do. Another pair of Brooks Dyad 7s. They are ugly. Grey with a puke yellowish-green trim. But I'm really more concerned with how they make my feet feel and, if they help my feet, I can deal with puke yellowish-green, I guess.

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good shoes are really important! I loved my Adidas from 3 years ago, but I haven't found a pair that fit that well since they wore out...still looking. 

Midnight is finally coming out of his shell! he's becoming very sociable in the Kitchen in the mornings with me while the kids are busy. Amazing how that 1.7lb stray kitten has grown into such a sleek and handsome ten pounder! I'm so happy with him.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Finally bought new walking shoes yesterday...I will try them out on the elliptical this morning and see how they do. Another pair of Brooks Dyad 7s. They are ugly. Grey with a puke yellowish-green trim. But I'm really more concerned with how they make my feet feel and, if they help my feet, I can deal with puke yellowish-green, I guess.
OMiGosh, some of the colors they make shoes in these days!  One nurse showed us her new shoes and I thought I was going to have a seizure at all the colors.

Today I did nothing for school other than some light correspondence with a group of my classmates.  I put on a dress and went to watch some live music.  It felt really nice.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We bought a new area rug for our living room after a few months of saving up, and I love it![emoji]10084[/emoji]️ (This one does not show pet hair like our last one did, and is much easier to clean!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some major test results back today (one, a 5-HIAA test that had checked for Carcanoid Syndrome (cancer), and it was negative! So very thankful and blessed!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I got some major test results back today (one, a 5-HIAA test that had checked for Carcanoid Syndrome (cancer), and it was negative! So very thankful and blessed!

I had to be tested for multiple myeloma last fall and it was two weeks of stress til the results came back. When I finally got the phone call that the test was negative, I sat down and cried for almost an hour, I was so relieved.

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Got my grades back for the last term at school and I had over 80% in both courses :)

This term I get to share a class with my husband

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, just don't pass too many notes in class! :p

...I got out of bed before 9 a.m. today, does that count?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I found a dress for my niece's wedding and the seamstress said she could shorten it. :)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found a dress for my niece's wedding and the seamstress said she could shorten it. :)
I didn't realise you were a shortie too! Yay for us shorties!!
I made dessert last night and I didn't eat any. The positive thing is that I didn't mind. I honestly didn't mind.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a good Easter today (and yesterday at my moms) even though it was very busy. Aimee had a lot of fun even if she didn't understand why everyone kept giving her gifts.

This was part of her gift from the in laws. She started out wearing the dress and a headband and my mother in law gave her all the accessories. She wanted to wear them all at once.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Adorable.  Aimee, literally looks like a ray of Sunshine, with Flowers bringing in the Spring Weather.

If you took her outside, or to the mall, you would not get far, because everyone would stop, look and smile. 

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure would smile if I saw that solemn little girl in her Easter dress and pink straw hat! There's nothing that makes me smile quite so much as a happy, obviously well-loved baby--or dog, or cat, for that matter. It makes me feel like the world is just that much nicer a place.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is Adorable.  Aimee, literally looks like a ray of Sunshine, with Flowers bringing in the Spring Weather.

If you took her outside, or to the mall, you would not get far, because everyone would stop, look and smile. 

People stop us every time we are out and comment on how cute and happy she is. A lady stopped me recently and said that Aimee was the cutest child ever and asked if she could take her home. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
She is adorable!!!!! :heart2:

I've got a lot more to do, but I made some big accomplishments cleaning up the yard yesterday. :nod:

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@catlover19   What a beautiful little princess!! She's just adorable.

My positive is that l had a job interview yesterday, an internal one. l absolutely blew the interview. l'm almost embarrassed when l replay it in my mind. Ugh! But, if l don't get the new position l still have the fantastic well-paying job l have now with co-workers l think the world of. l can't be too upset over the interview when l have so many positives l would have to leave behind if successful anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.