What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’ll send you some…um…cushion. I’ve got spare. :rolleyes2: I told them I didn’t want to know my weight at my last visit. I can tell how I’m doing by how my clothes fit and how I feel. I don’t need my BMI printed in size 20 font next to my blood pressure and other stats on my checkout handout.:rolleyes3:
:lol:gf tells me the same thing and then i catch her cleaning out her closet:lol: but i know the deal already for each bag donated its replaced by same number of bags with new clothes:flail:either they dont fit or to loose logical reason to shop i supppose. i just wished she accepted that she will always be the most beautiful woman to my eyes cause she is a strong independent woman and thats totally attractive and hot in a woman to me. thats not counting her mind and the person she is

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually don't answer the phone unless I know the number or company. I did once. The person asked to speak with Missey which is how my last name is said! The lady started talking like we were best friends
I will hit Accept but not say anything. If it’s a scammer they hang up and if it’s someone real they’ll do a puzzled “Hello? Hello?” 😄

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I have FINALLY got a decent internet service! All these years I’ve been with Telstra, the largest carrier here, except in my last job, where we were with Optus, known to my boss as ‘Opeless because the broadband there was so bad (this in an inner suburb of a capital city). My home broadband and then wifi has been average to rubbish everywhere I’ve lived, and here it’s been so bad I’ve been lucky to get three bars of 3G recently, and if it’s a cloudy day, forget it. But! I was talk to someone who uses Optus and gets much better phone reception than her husband, who uses Telstra, so I thought I’d try them. Bought a pocket modem, activated it … and I have FOUR BARS of 4G! The signal reaches all the way into my bedroom! It takes ten seconds to upload a ten second video to YouTube instead of half an hour of repeated attempts! I’m half dead with shock.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
pretty disappointed on my weigh in today at kidney doc i weighed only 138. i was hoping to reach 140 by now after all the working out and eating i have been doing since i got back home
Have extra weight. Will ship free!

I think I have FINALLY got a decent internet service! All these years I’ve been with Telstra, the largest carrier here, except in my last job, where we were with Optus, known to my boss as ‘Opeless because the broadband there was so bad (this in an inner suburb of a capital city). My home broadband and then wifi has been average to rubbish everywhere I’ve lived, and here it’s been so bad I’ve been lucky to get three bars of 3G recently, and if it’s a cloudy day, forget it. But! I was talk to someone who uses Optus and gets much better phone reception than her husband, who uses Telstra, so I thought I’d try them. Bought a pocket modem, activated it … and I have FOUR BARS of 4G! The signal reaches all the way into my bedroom! It takes ten seconds to upload a ten second video to YouTube instead of half an hour of repeated attempts! I’m half dead with shock.
I am SO in touch! My wi-fi is horrible. I unsubscribed to two of my favorite apps on my tv and computer because it is so slow that they just buffered and buffered and buffered. Phone was affected, as well, and was giving the blue tooth to my hearing aids FITS! Spectrum kept telling me that they were measuring my signals as "normal to good," and it was my devices. My neighbor came over last night, and I told her what was going on. She connected my phone to HER wi-fi, so if I had to make an emergency call, I could at least hear it! Guess what? WORKS FINE, and Instagram no longer buffers! SO...calling Spectrum back on Monday, and informing them that it is NOT a "device" issue...I knew that...Why would ALL THREE devices be doing the same thing (buffering constantly) at the same time? AND, Spawn 1 says that's absurd...if three devices are doing the same thing, it's a bandwidth issue.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We finally have our new flooring ordered and should have an install date soon!! We originally planned to DIY it; but the local company was reasonably priced and can do it so much faster.

So now I need to pack up my living room, dining/school room (with elliptical and large glass china cabinet), foyer (with 3 tall full bookshelves), coat closet, 2 pantry closets, and hallway. And remove everything from the walls on both sides. Oh and move the woodstove because the company can’t get here in time to do that for us. But we’ve scheduled them to put it back. 🤪

Then I can paint!

But first I need to choose a color for the foyer and hall to compliment the living room main color thats not changing; but lighter.

If anyone needs me this summer…well you can tell where l will be!:runaround:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am SO in touch! My wi-fi is horrible. I unsubscribed to two of my favorite apps on my tv and computer because it is so slow that they just buffered and buffered and buffered. Phone was affected, as well, and was giving the blue tooth to my hearing aids FITS! Spectrum kept telling me that they were measuring my signals as "normal to good," and it was my devices. My neighbor came over last night, and I told her what was going on. She connected my phone to HER wi-fi, so if I had to make an emergency call, I could at least hear it! Guess what? WORKS FINE, and Instagram no longer buffers! SO...calling Spectrum back on Monday, and informing them that it is NOT a "device" issue...I knew that...Why would ALL THREE devices be doing the same thing (buffering constantly) at the same time? AND, Spawn 1 says that's absurd...if three devices are doing the same thing, it's a bandwidth issue.
My daughter has Spectrum too and hates it for all those reasons. She's in Raleigh.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That sounds so much like the Optus vs Telstra situation my friend mentioned! Do you know who your neighbour’s provider is? Are you stuck in a contract with Spectrum or can you dump them?

Status
Not open for further replies.