What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I realized yesterday that today marks one year since I joined TCS! This place is awesome in so many ways. Thank you everyone for your support when Tag was so sick. You'll never know how much that means to me. And thank you ALL for taking in this "stray"! :lol:
Congratualations on becoming a staff member and a forum helper after such a short time. You are the best!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I hate it when a telemarketer calls and reads you this wall of text, talking over you if you tell them you're not interested. I'll hang up on them, but Mom will put her phone on speaker, set it down, and go about her business. When the telemarketer is done with the wall of text, Mom will lightly say "I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really hate telemarketers , they call and dont talk to me
Just ignore them completely. I don't answer the phone unless I know who it is and feel like speaking to them. Anyone who actually needs to speak to me will leave a message. Spammers will usually just hang up when the voice mail kicks on. Those numbers get blocked. Don't bother answering. Doing so only wastes your time and confirms to them that it's a good number and they sell it. Then you get more calls.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I decided to make some tea, so I boiled the water and poured it into my mug. I heard a very soft "pop" and immediately saw hot water bubbling along one side and pooling at the bottom of the mug. There (apparently) was a hairline fracture in it and the hot water made the tiny fracture bigger. 😭 Dangit!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
The look of sheer horror on my cat‘s face when a visiting dog discovered the cat food bowl! “How CAN this be happening!“ Zorro seemed to say! I made it up to him later with extra snorgles and soothed nerves. Was just too busy entertaining the 9 year old to prevent this audacity.

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My son,girlfriend and I went to a pride event yesterday.My son did go as dressed as his femme side Nicole and we had a good time.My girlfriend and I wore our Bisexual and proud shirts there.Son had a fun time too and was welcomed in with open arms.Met other teen MTF crossdressers like him he started a friendship with also his age.I told him good job.He drove home,Girlfriend and I had 3 beers knowing not to drink and drive

Status
Not open for further replies.