What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy New Year!
well im hoping that jon will get up and stop snoring .... he sleeps with his mouth open and creates all sorts of stupid noise
I bought my husband a pair of Loop earplugs because I snore so bad sometimes. They are good and reused so worth the money. I have snored my entire life but its worse when ive been sick. Sometimes it means I’m getting sick too. My grandparents eventually stopped sleeping in the same room over it. I tend to spend half the night on the couch anyway so that probably helps DH.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are starting school back up tomorrow. Everyone here has been sick and pretty much laying around on the couch. I still keep taking hard naps. But we’ve had SO many disruptions with my moms move and the house stuff here. I REALLY need productive weeks from here on out. DS has had so much tv time I’m afraid it’s going to make it difficult. 😔

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My neighbor has a corgi and got a new mini-something puppy recently. From my seat at the table I can see them playing outside sometimes. Today it's 2 little black flashes "nyooming" back and forth. :lol: I need like half their energy please! :crazy:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gonna see a thoracic doc soon hopefully this doc will just go with cutting out that tumor or what ever it is(doctors still dont know if its cancer or not) i have growing in my left lung. tired of this constant coughing up gross stuff along with blood here an there i just and the cause of it gone:biggrin:i wont ever run a mile again so i will do just fine with one and a half lungs or just one lung.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm on a stay-cation until the 16th and I am SO FREAKING HAPPY. I need a little bit of a break. Tonight will be the first night (including weekends and holidays) in almost 3 years that I've gone to bed without an alarm clock set for 5:30-6:00. (I've overslept a few times but that doesn't count!)
I'm using the indoor exercise yard at work to hopefully get Livie weaving 6 weave poles by the 16th. She has never seen them until tonight, so I set up two and she easily was shaped into running between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.