What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. Not worth it. The coffee is nothing special, it's over priced and the wait time is insane. DD likes their cold brew. I bought her a cold brew coffee maker for her birthday and she likes it a lot.
~ I brew coffee the regular way and if there is extra it goes into the refrigerator. That is my version of " Cold Brew" ... ☕😚

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My son going into the last of seeing what a girl goes through next week.Seen he bought something yesterday,a pair of strappy heels and I told him good purchase.Did it with a couple female friends of his.Recently came out to my family as a crossdresser and he is loved and accepted.Told them it all started at a female friend's house trying on her clothes.We are going to a LGBT event next weekend and he is going to come out as his femme side Nicole there for the first time.My girlfriend Kelsey cannot wait to see him as Nicole.Funeral today as well to go to

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definitely feel like I need an interpreter in there!! I only went because someone gave DH a gift card around Christmas a few years ago. I would have been lost without the app! I just poked around till I figured something out and then waited for them to call my name. Its much less embarrassing that way. :dizzy:
i jst let gf order after i tell her what i want

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me too. Not worth it. The coffee is nothing special, it's over priced and the wait time is insane. DD likes their cold brew. I bought her a cold brew coffee maker for her birthday and she likes it a lot.
Ooo I didn’t know that was a thing. I love Dunkin’s Cold Brew but I try to only get that if its a deal. Iced coffee isn’t as good but still yummy. I just order with less ice because I’m a slow drinker.
~ I brew coffee the regular way and if there is extra it goes into the refrigerator. That is my version of " Cold Brew" ... ☕😚
I have made coffee ice cubes for at home! My coffee maker is a single cup one but that was pretty perfect for making cubes. It did make iced coffee nicer but I don’t usually have freezer space for the trays so I didn’t keep it up.

i jst let gf order after i tell her what i want
Shes your translator. :agree:

I had my cannoli flavored coffee today but now you all have me wanting another cold brew or something.:lol::yummy:

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Funeral went good.Luckily I went with a friend and his son.I drank a Bud Light beer in memory of the family friend.Also had a shot of Crown Royal.If I drink,I do not drive and this friend's son was our designated driver.Getting stopped for drinking and driving is not worth it.I learned the hard way 2 weeks after I turned 21 getting busted for a DUI.Learned my lesson once not to do it again

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to do that too to make iced coffee for DH during the summer. Iced coffee and cold brew are not the same. When cold brew started getting popular, I rolled my eyes at it because I figured it was overpriced iced coffee. It isn't. They are not brewed the same so they do not taste the same. Cold Brew vs. Iced Coffee: What’s The Difference? | Le French Press

I love coffee. All coffee. I bought DD a cold brew coffee maker and ever since I became intrigued. It's just about summer time here. I got one for myself too. Just what I needed. ANOTHER coffee maker. :lol: :rolleyes2:

I got it today and the coffee is in the fridge brewing away. It will be ready tomorrow. I bought some Torani salted caramel syrup to add to it along with the cream I usually use. Torani Original Salted Caramel Syrup, Authentic Coffeehouse Syrup, 12.7 oz - Walmart.com

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have several coffee syrups on my kitchen counter. Torani has been the best! Our Walmart isn’t carrying it anymore though; or they only had the artificial sweetener ones and I think those all have a gross aftertaste.

I get an auto-ship of 4 big bottle of vanilla off Amazon every so many months. I’m getting Peppermint next month. I think I started with Salted Caramel but I haven’t seen it in a while.

We just had to replace our coffee maker and I was all happy it was slim so it doesn’t make the counter look cluttered. My espresso machine stays in a cabinet until I need it. I really don’t need another either; but it’s tempting to at least put it on my birthday list or something. Sometimes its better when I don’t know these awesome kitchen gadget things exist. :lol:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have several coffee syrups on my kitchen counter. Torani has been the best! Our Walmart isn’t carrying it anymore though; or they only had the artificial sweetener ones and I think those all have a gross aftertaste.

I get an auto-ship of 4 big bottle of vanilla off Amazon every so many months. I’m getting Peppermint next month. I think I started with Salted Caramel but I haven’t seen it in a while.

We just had to replace our coffee maker and I was all happy it was slim so it doesn’t make the counter look cluttered. My espresso machine stays in a cabinet until I need it. I really don’t need another either; but it’s tempting to at least put it on my birthday list or something. Sometimes its better when I don’t know these awesome kitchen gadget things exist. :lol:
I bought the salted caramel syrup at Target. I ordered it online. They are a little cheaper than WM too.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like ours has it too! I don’t get there often so I rarely get grocery stuff there.
I gave up on Wal Mart altogether. I hate going in the store. It's always a nightmare. They also figured out a way to mess up online shopping. Anything that I used to get from WM I now get from Target.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I gave up on Wal Mart altogether. I hate going in the store. It's always a nightmare. They also figured out a way to mess up online shopping. Anything that I used to get from WM I now get from Target.
Every now and then I get frustrated enough to consider it. Unfortunately Walmart is 10 minutes away and Target is more like 30. I have 2 other grocery stores to choose from; but one is always more expensive (but they carry things I can’t find elsewhere) and the other is better for quick stops. So that’s where DH and I go during the week if we need something between grocery orders.

Our Target is REALLY bad for the checkout situation too. If I run in during the kids extracurriculars I need to allow as much time for checking out as I do browsing. The last time I went in they initially had only self-checkout and the line was so long it reached into the beauty area beyond the registers. The only actual cashiers they’ve had are a couple of people with limiting disabilities. One man is really nice and does a professional job of it even though he can’t physically do everything. The last lady I was surprised to see was a deaf friend of my mother’s. I don’t sign much but we manage. It was really nice to see her. I give her a lot of credit for facing that communication barrier all the time! I’m not sure I would appreciate having to have “I’m deaf” added to my name tag because its a position where people expect to talk to you and get questions answered. Hopefully it was her decision to take that position because she’s confident in herself. I just find it odd that it looks like they choose them only for that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.