What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
iPappy iPappy oh yes ! i treated myself to breakfast at a diner , went looking around the dollar tree store , went to the post office to get a book of stamps and just made a morning of being out for awhile ... im having some pain still in my left leg but still having a very pleasant day so far

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just feeling the post-Christmas blues. It just passed too fast.
Yes it sure did. We had a lot of changes and stuff happen September through December. My Dad and stepmom came for a couple days after Christmas (in spite of the colds we've all had...including them...). They left yesterday so today was really my first day to just "be" in I don't know how long. It was gorgeous out and I ended up outside cleaning up my flower pots and meeting the neighbor's new puppy through the fence instead of just working on a puzzle. Somewhere in between last night and that they hit.

I'm really glad my dad visited even if it was low key; just playing games and watching movies and sharing some meals. My kids have been dealing with the changes of having my mom and stepdad move away so it really brightened things for them. So it's like my own emotions are all over the place. Happy because we got time together and it was a good holiday. Sad because I'm missing my mom. Sad because the holidays are ending. Relieved because things have slowed for a few days. Still coughing for 2 weeks now. Glad I finally got time to do something because I wanted to without guilt I should be doing something else. It's such a mixed bag. I think I should just go take myself to bed! :rolleyes2:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
buying my new baby scorpion today really hope its been correctly identified.
While I wouldn't want one in my house, I'm oddly excited for your baby scorpion.

I have a busy day ahead, so I'm looking forward to drinking my decaf before running to the bakery to pick up the cake for someone's Two Year's Eve party, and then after that it's the big Michigan bowl game. I'm looking forward to everything being done for a bit.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Arrrrggghhh. Sometimes be asks on FB how to get rid of fleas on kittens and some guy is arguing that Hartz flea shampoo is the safest in the market. SMH

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had 4 Deputies on our Court because neighbors on both sides of us had their cars rifled through and one had the keys which were kept in the car stolen. Oldest and I went out to be nosey. :lol: Deputies talked to son to make sure our cars hadn't been touched which they had not because they were locked.

We get back inside and son realizes that he wasn't wearing any pants!! :lol: He only had on a pair of long john pants that he wears under his regular pants for working in the colder weather. Oops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.