Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone try this? Is it safe for cats?
View attachment 438032
Personally, I would not try this.. Cats are such sensitive beings..There is always the chance that your beloved kitty may drink from the tree, or the preservative may leach into the branches, and needles..
I would not use it... I am very cautious.. I do not have any type of Christmas tree, artificial or natural, for that matter.

Pumpkin was obnoxious with artificial trees and all ornaments. My dad had to use an eye hook, attached to the wall, with a wire around the tree to keep it upright..

Nope, not going there.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
What's on my mind is trying to find a new sports team to cheer for, since Denver's professional football and baseball teams are pretty awful, no matter how much money they spend on filling the wrong positions that don't help the overall team.
The Broncos had some great seasons when I lived in Colorado, including a Super Bowl win. And then we moved to Oregon, and they disintegrated. But the Rockies. Pitiful. :disappointed:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Bonne Maman!

I feel slightly guilty that I just got a regular plain $6 chocolate advent calendar for J... and splurged on a Cadbury one for myself.

Not guilty enough that I'm willing to share, mind. :lol: And she seems happy enough with hers.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Enjoy that while it lasts! I miss being able to get stuff in front of my kids without them noticing! Now I grab a coffee and DS is looking for donuts or hashbrowns. Or I’m telling lies that the game I’m buying is for my godson because his mom couldn’t find it and our Walmart happened to have a ton and for only $10 when other places were asking over $20 and it was high on his Christmas list. :rolleyes2:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I might be in a wee bit of trouble with my inlaws. But not with my niece! :biggrin:

SIL and I always order gifts for each others kids online and send them right to each other. She orders for MIL too. Its just easier and saves on shipping.

So my niece is into Squishmallows and I wanted to get her a Christmas one. Some are overpriced right now but I found one for a really good price and went with that. I thought it was the same size as the others id been looking at because DD likes them too and it was similar in price.

SIL sent me a picture of it in the box today when it arrived with her hand for comparison. 😳 Its huge.:flail:Possibly the biggest they make. I said “whoops!”:flail::paperbag: My niece is going to be so happy!:lol:

Lets hope theres no “payback.” 🤪

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trying a new beret pattern and thinking I am NOT faffing around with a tubular cast-on or provisional cast-on or long-tail cast-on or any of that. Simple knit cast on is plenty stretchy enough and it’s the edge of the brim, it not going to show when I wear it anyway. So much palaver for a bit of ribbing. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.