What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For a nice change, what’s on my mind atm is just working out the best size needles to use with the yarn I got yesterday. I haven’t used bouclé before and it’s for a simple summer cardigan (basically a rectangle with sleeves).

That is, of course, if I can still read the pattern after Daisy Destructo got to work on it last night. I hadn’t even started a swatch!

C23FA3ED-360B-4CF3-B2D1-58E06EF5E42E.jpeg

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've been watching a ton of Hoarders lately.
I'll binge watch that show too. So many of the people on that show have suffered so badly in so many ways. :(
Did you see the guy named Glenn who let rats take over his house? They were tame and like his pets. His wife died so suddenly and so young and he never really got over it, that episode was so emotional.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll binge watch that show too. So many of the people on that show have suffered so badly in so many ways. :(
Did you see the guy named Glenn who let rats take over his house? They were tame and like his pets. His wife died so suddenly and so young and he never really got over it, that episode was so emotional.
Yes! I also remember the woman from that same episode who behaved so bizarrely.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes! I also remember the woman from that same episode who behaved so bizarrely.
I was so touched by Glenn's story that I looked him up, and it turns out he was murdered several years ago. I was so upset by that. He was such a sweet guy. :(
I put it on streaming and do other things, but this one woman had an (adult) son who committed suicide in her bathroom and she refused to clean it from the time the clean up crew took care of the situation. She was grieving so hard, it actually made me cry a little bit. The hoarders crew cleaned the room up and made it a little memorial.
I will sometimes stream old Judge Judy episodes, and my absolute favorite was the girl who said the two guys stole her book bag and they said they didn't steal anything and had no idea where her book bag was. Judge Judy asked the girl, "What was in the book bag?" She had a list, and read it off, and the list ended with cash (say, $50.) The one dude stupidly pipes up and says "there was no cash in that bag." Judge Judy busted up laughing and kept saying "this is too easy!" :lol:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
on my mind is my lower back , i think i hurt it today while getting in and out of my mother in laws jeep:bawling2:
You don't appreciate your back until it's not right. I hope it feels better soon. Do you have magnesium oil? Sometimes that helps a sore muscle for me, just apply it to the area.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you seen the episode where the home got new owners, but they were letting the hoarder pick stuff out to sell? That one has to be seen to be believed.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Have you seen the episode where the home got new owners, but they were letting the hoarder pick stuff out to sell? That one has to be seen to be believed.
No! I haven't seen that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.