What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
had good news today about getting my biopsy done it got approved only to have gf test positive for covid hours later:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire: rotten luck she is about to take offf to quarantine at a hotel close by i am pretty mad cause i cant take care of her for these 6 days she will be gone😭i will miss and worry about her. just gave her a masked cat style head bump good bye
Breen fretting about you both: hope biopsy goes OK and that you are in good hands! Do you get ice cream or anything? Big hugs to GF!!!! Keep calm and carry on! ✊

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
had good news today about getting my biopsy done it got approved only to have gf test positive for covid hours later:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire: rotten luck she is about to take offf to quarantine at a hotel close by i am pretty mad cause i cant take care of her for these 6 days she will be gone😭i will miss and worry about her. just gave her a masked cat style head bump good bye
Glad to hear your biopsy was approved and hopefully you can get it done quick.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breen fretting about you both: hope biopsy goes OK and that you are in good hands! Do you get ice cream or anything? Big hugs to GF!!!! Keep calm and carry on! ✊
well i got the doctor i wanted with the methods and able to be home the same day :biggrin: have a bucket of moose tracks ice cream in freezer but wont be any fun to eat it with gf in qurantine right now

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh gosh, I hope things improve for you very soon!!! As much as this sucks, remember she's only a phone call or text away and if she needs something I'm sure she will reach out. Hugs to you both.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, I hope things improve for you very soon!!! As much as this sucks, remember she's only a phone call or text away and if she needs something I'm sure she will reach out. Hugs to you both.
the hotel is walking distance she is gonna meet me in our parking lot so i can hand her the breakfast i making her in the morning

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a mixed bag of emotions.

I am so happy you got the biopsy approved and the doctor you want with the procedure you want.

It stinks about GF... really does...

Please be careful.. I know you will miss her and worry about her, but you have to think of yourself. You do not want to risk having Covid... not in your condition and definitely NOT before the biopsy..
I mean it..

Please, even though it is so nice of you to make breakfast and probably supper for her; Do NOT go near her.. Not at all..
leave the food on the ground, and WALK AWAY! Send air hugs and kisses.
Keep your distance. The same with any groceries/meds she may need.. On the Ground!! Or leave at hotel Desk for delivery..

I am worried about you.... ((Hugs))

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
NC really dodged a bullet...or my part did. We got some mildish wind and steady rain for several hours last night, but all is calm now. I'm thinking more rain to come, but nothing really nasty. I was able to talk with Spawn 1, in St. Pete. He, Mrs. S 1, and the Spawnlet are all fine. They lost power for a couple of hours. AND the house that they are building got only very minimal damage.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DD has been putting together a cookbook on the computer and going through a cookbook my aunt made me when I got married. My aunt wrote down who each recipe was from. There is one cookie/dessert recipe from my Italian Great-Grandma. I got the idea to Google it when we were talking about it. And that led me down a rabbit hole because Google was at a loss. I'm guessing the spelling is wrong but I haven't found any quite close enough to correct it either. :lol:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
DD has been putting together a cookbook on the computer and going through a cookbook my aunt made me when I got married. My aunt wrote down who each recipe was from. There is one cookie/dessert recipe from my Italian Great-Grandma. I got the idea to Google it when we were talking about it. And that led me down a rabbit hole because Google was at a loss. I'm guessing the spelling is wrong but I haven't found any quite close enough to correct it either. :lol:
What is the name? I have a ton of Italian and Sicilian cookbooks and perhaps I can find a match.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
J had a rough night last night and I've been up functionally since 5am. I am one tired mama and ready to get this girl in bed and she's full of energy.
How do they have so much energy? I hope you all get some good rest tonight. Odds are once she's cozy in bed and things are quiet, she'll drift off.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do they have so much energy? I hope you all get some good rest tonight. Odds are once she's cozy in bed and things are quiet, she'll drift off.
Idk, but if I could bottle it up and sell it, I'd be a millionaire.

It took her a while to calm down and she was up once overnight, but got up fot the day around 7:45, so now I'm just pregnant tired instead of completely exhausted.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What is the name? I have a ton of Italian and Sicilian cookbooks and perhaps I can find a match.
My Aunt has it spelled Pieta Chuise and it's some sort of rolled dough with cinnamon, raisins and nuts but topped with honey and baked in a 8x8 type pan. So not a cookie but not as big as say mini cinnamon buns either. The recipe says to put like 1/4 of the dough in the bottom of the pan and then top it with the rest once you cut them out. Top it with honey and bake. My great-grandma was so old by the time I was old enough to remember her that I don't recall having these. I even tried putting it into google translate and looking up the Italian word for things it could be but nothing was even similar.
J had a rough night last night and I've been up functionally since 5am. I am one tired mama and ready to get this girl in bed and she's full of energy.
Why is it the more tired they are the faster they go? :cringe:

Status
Not open for further replies.