What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom is a nurse, and she just wants me to ice it today, and tell her if I develop a fever or swollen lymph nodes or anything.

He hit between two finger bones, so I'm wondering if he hit a ligament or something.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was in the Post Office yesterday to pay for the box and Travis Walton was in front of me. He was sending out A LOT of big envelopes about 2-3 inches thick. I mean $200 plus dollars worth of A LOT.
My guess is there is another book in the works for any of you who believe or follow his work.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:rolleyes:well graycie has ditched me this entire week every morning during these high temps for the only cool corner in the kitchen under the cat tree we have there for her
We had a cold front come through last night and Mooch spent the entire night on the couch by my legs for the first time in weeks! She's been staying in her chair in the dining area instead. (And yeah I accidentally slept on the couch till 5 am...:paperbag: I guess I was appreciating the cooldown too.) Even with central air it's like your body can tell when it's hot and humid.

Also DD was disappointed to be told that a cold front doesn't mean it's actually cold out. We just don't have a triple digit heat index today. She wanted to wear pants. So I guess we've fully entered the fashion over sense phase. :lol: :rolleyes2:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also DD was disappointed to be told that a cold front doesn't mean it's actually cold out. We just don't have a triple digit heat index today. She wanted to wear pants. So I guess we've fully entered the fashion over sense phase. :lol: :rolleyes2:
I remember junior high was when a lot of boys decided that coats were overrated and would only wear hoodies.

And I stopped wearing long sleeved shirts for a couple years and would only wear tee shirts.

Now I bring a light sweater everywhere in case the AC is a bit chilly. :crazy:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had my 2nd New Front Load Washing Machine delivered today. Hopefully this LG will not have issues like the Electrolux it replaces. I was suprised that Lowe's Deliveryman carried the washer Between the two men using a strap harnesses . Now too test it out.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember junior high was when a lot of boys decided that coats were overrated and would only wear hoodies.

And I stopped wearing long sleeved shirts for a couple years and would only wear tee shirts.

Now I bring a light sweater everywhere in case the AC is a bit chilly. :crazy:
We had guys wearing socks with slide sandals in the winter. I still remember getting to school one day for chorus (it was before school even though we got class credit) and one guy was out there in his slides and white socks kicking snow away from the lines in the parking lot so he knew where to park. :lol:

There was also a phase where you didn’t take your jacket off at school. I definitely participated in that one.:lol:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Had my 2nd New Front Load Washing Machine delivered today. Hopefully this LG will not have issues like the Electrolux it replaces. I was suprised that Lowe's Deliveryman carried the washer Between the two men using a strap harnesses . Now too test it out.
[/QUOTE

….and?! And? :)

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
Moon. The darn thing has kept me awake 4 nights running. Wish I was like my cat: I could just curl up into a do-nut & turn on the sleep switch.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why isn't Optagest available in a monthly subscription? :frustrated: I have the 2 month subscription option but one 100g bottle does not last 2 cats a month. I have to buy 2 bottles now, one bottle to use now and the other to have in case I run out before the next auto delivery.

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
I have the same problem and bought a padded eye mask a couple of years ago - fine in winter but not so comfortable in summer!
I bought one but have yet to unwrap it and try: I‘m fearful the moon beams would bore holes through them. Will try tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.