What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
:(i still need to learn not to just blurt or say exactly whats on my mind to the gf even after nearly 20 years i still cant do it. i made a comment i thought would make her smile or laugh during these grim times and she just burst into tears🙇‍♂️gotta tape my mouth shut i guess
GF is still trying to process the information. She loves you, does not want to see you in pain, is afraid of losing you... 💔 Her heart is breaking...

It is going to take a bit, for her... give her time.. 🙏
Just be your normal self...
Perhaps if you guys just talked about your feelings, it may help things move along a bit...❤ ❤

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GF is still trying to process the information. She loves you, does not want to see you in pain, is afraid of losing you... 💔 Her heart is breaking...

It is going to take a bit, for her... give her time.. 🙏
Just be your normal self...
Perhaps if you guys just talked about your feelings, it may help things move along a bit...❤ ❤
she is coming to terms with it i think thing to remember is its still to be confirmed with biopsy we went to mall to book an appointment to get some portraits taken of us together :rolleyes: so she needed a new dress for it 2 actually:lol:then on our way home to change before dinner i had mentioned to her i felt like some kind of toy dress up doll to her sometimes:lol:i got told i am her acessory so she gets to dress me how she wants so i match her:headscratch:. she gave me fair warning yesterday that she wont be in the best of moods cause her anxiety is going crazy right now which is ok thats somthing i know how to deal with.:doh:guess in the end stuffs still always my fault still some how directly or indirectly.:biggrin:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
she is coming to terms with it i think thing to remember is its still to be confirmed with biopsy we went to mall to book an appointment to get some portraits taken of us together :rolleyes: so she needed a new dress for it 2 actually:lol:then on our way home to change before dinner i had mentioned to her i felt like some kind of toy dress up doll to her sometimes:lol:i got told i am her acessory so she gets to dress me how she wants so i match her:headscratch:. she gave me fair warning yesterday that she wont be in the best of moods cause her anxiety is going crazy right now which is ok thats somthing i know how to deal with.:doh:guess in the end stuffs still always my fault still some how directly or indirectly.:biggrin:
It is NOT your fault.. You have an issue, she is still processing.. Do NOT feel guilty... Remember that!!

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Dam! Had a blood allergy test through pulmonologist. Showed that I am moderately allergic to cat dander and a bit less allergic to dogs.
dam.

And that I do not have any seasonal allergies. Dam! I am miserable during the spring!

I do not have much faith in allergy testing!!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
So gross. I went to Fleet Farm today and picked up a 25 pound bag of sunflower Seeds and it wasn’t until I was setting it down did I realize that not only were my hands wet but something was running down my arms. Then the smell hit, very pungent urine 🤮. Maybe someone’s dog or outside animal. And of course the woman’s restroom was at the other end of the store. I raced over and washed my arms and hands a few times and I could still smell it, I think it also dripped on my shirt. The longest three minute drive home, three washings and a full change of clothes and I can still get a faint whiff. I am about shower and change again.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
just how strong does a cats scent linger on your clothes? graycie seems to like getting her smell onto my new clothes even after they have been washed and worn. yet leaves my old freshly washed clothes alone
I'm not sure but odors do linger even if we can't detect them. Puberty has ben loads of fun here because of the stink. I'd read that the heat from your body can bring out odors in older clothing. And yep. DD has an older PJ set and a couple t-shirts that need to be tossed because they have built up smells that Oxyclean isn't even getting out. Poor girl can be freshly washed and they make it seem like SHE stinks. It's not her...it's older clothing. :cringe:
So gross. I went to Fleet Farm today and picked up a 25 pound bag of sunflower Seeds and it wasn’t until I was setting it down did I realize that not only were my hands wet but something was running down my arms. Then the smell hit, very pungent urine 🤮. Maybe someone’s dog or outside animal. And of course the woman’s restroom was at the other end of the store. I raced over and washed my arms and hands a few times and I could still smell it, I think it also dripped on my shirt. The longest three minute drive home, three washings and a full change of clothes and I can still get a faint whiff. I am about shower and change again.
I think I'd enzyme clean myself! A little Nature's Miracle. 😩

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:running::running::biggrin:just kidding hopefully it didnt get onto your cars seats or carpet

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie scratched my hand yesterday. It began to swell almost immediately, and now it's red. It also hurts to move my fingers.
Oh NO! You really need to call your PCP and/or go to Urgent Care. Personally, I would go to Urgent Care or the Emergency Room.. Bites, scratches are nothing to food around with. Do not wait.
I did, and ended up with an IV antibiotic, a biopsy, and then a different, stronger antibiotic when the biopsy results returned. I was on antibiotics for 10 day..

Nothing to fool around with. The ER takes animal bites/scratches seriously. ((Hugs)) Keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.