What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom tells me that when I was a toddler I used to love to eat dry dog food.
Maybe pour cheese sauce on that and give it a try. :flail:
We used to raise rabbits and my mother said she caught me snacking on a handful of rabbit poop. Which, in my defense does look just like some kind of cereal.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lari Lari I think the best way to get a toddler to eat something is to make them think you DON’T want them to eat it!

strider rose strider rose I’m so sorry. Grandparents are special people and it’s so hard to adjust to them being gone. I’m still trying to come up with a tangible way to honor my grandparents. Maybe there’s something you can do that will bring you some comfort. I’ve been looking at everything from morse code bracelets (on Etsy; they say “see you in heaven 😭) to plants and garden statues. I have a yellow rose bush for Noodles.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Went out and worked in the garden all morning then made a grocery run. Wasn’t until I was in the middle of my shopping that I realized I had not eaten breakfast or lunch and my blood sugar was rapidly dropping. Grabbed a bag of red licorice and ate as I hurriedly checked out. Sugary candy works pretty quickly but now have post low tiredness that will take a couple hours to wear off. Dummy, after all these years I sometimes forget the rules a diabetic needs to live by.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:rolleyes:kinda wish my apartments would just lay in some real asphalt with gravel and tar lke how they do on the roads rather than this thin layer of tar over dirt to patch lil cracks etc. then they wouldnt have to do this every year and i wouldnt have to sniff tar fumes for a few days or track black foot prints onto my floors:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.