What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
27 degrees here tonight, so a good bit warmer than last night, when it was 18 degrees about this time. Should be warming even more tomorrow. I think this will be the last night of 2-hour rice bag rotations, and I can go back to every 4 hours. I swear, if I ever win a lottery, there will be insulated, heated feral shelters! Each one big enough for several cats to pile up in, but enough that they do not HAVE to!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Really wanting all the time back spent waiting for the automated VM to tell me what number to press so I can just leave a message. I wonder if I can just hang up, or do I really have to press 4 or # or whatever (sigh).
On some of those systems, you can just press 0 repeatedly, and eventually the recording will tell you that it does not recognize your response, and will transfer you to a human. Not all of them, but enough to make it worth trying!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:stars::stars:so i just got a call from my one of my cousins his 3 sons wanted to thank me for the christmas money we sent thats allowing em to buy the hot wheels garage they all have been wanting.:lol: i have not been so lost and confused in a conversation for a long while:lol::lol::lol:his wife must be super woman caring for those 3 lil guys every day

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A little annoyed today. I have been waiting for a Chewy order since Thursday and it finally arrived. Except instead of cat food they sent dog food. And now another couple day wait and in the meantime I need to convince Willow that she can eat Lola’s Fancy Feast in place of her Nutro.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A little annoyed today. I have been waiting for a Chewy order since Thursday and it finally arrived. Except instead of cat food they sent dog food. And now another couple day wait and in the meantime I need to convince Willow that she can eat Lola’s Fancy Feast in place of her Nutro.
I would be annoyed too, but Chewy seems pretty good about getting orders out as fast as possible and hopefully won't give you the run around on this.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I would be annoyed too, but Chewy seems pretty good about getting orders out as fast as possible and hopefully won't give you the run around on this.
Yes, they were very responsive and are shipping out my replacements this evening. This is the second time in the last six months though when there have been order problems. Last time they only shipped half my order even though they charged me for everything.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes, they were very responsive and are shipping out my replacements this evening. This is the second time in the last six months though when there have been order problems. Last time they only shipped half my order even though they charged me for everything.
IDK if Chewy does it, but one or two times my Hare Today order was wrong and I contacted them. They always have the person who packed the box put their initials on the packing sheet, so they know who they need to bring it up with. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or fired, but it's good that they can catch mistakes and work to improve.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We’ve had some kind of non-covid virus going through our house. I’m finally 95% better; just some residual coughing. I got it first. DS started second. DH and DD got it now. DS kind of forces every little tickle into a cough and it’s made him throw up multiple times now. You can hear the difference between the forced coughing and the reflex coughing. I’m trying to coach him into calming himself, drinking a sip of water, etc instead of just pushing out like that.

He’s finally had his appetite start coming back and then he got himself sick again tonight. And I am remembering why I changed majors and did not become a nurse. Blood and things do not bother me. Other bodily functions and whiny people are a struggle!! Cat stuff bothers me less. :paperbag:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have to say that Chewy has excellent customer service. I received the wrong items in my order yesterday afternoon and they must have send the replacement shipment express because it is arriving tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.