What's on your Mind Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's so strange because I have family that lives in Southern Michigan!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I just sneezed so hard that Hekitty levitated off of the sofa and hit the hallway running like the wind! Is it terrible to say that I laughed at her? You'd think, after almost 14 years, she'd be used to my sneezes!
Poor Lelia tries to come on my lap, and then I cough or sneeze and she gets spooked.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was whole house vacuuming. I must say, as much as I love the cordless Dyson for easy cleanups, nothing beats the old fashioned corded floor vac for doing the most thorough job. It will suck up anything it’s path while the Dyson will not pick up anything bigger than a piece of cat food. And it’s nice to be able to just throw a full dust bag in the trash rather than having to empty a dust bin two three times during cleaning.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
LOL, I just sneezed so hard that Hekitty levitated off of the sofa and hit the hallway running like the wind! Is it terrible to say that I laughed at her? You'd think, after almost 14 years, she'd be used to my sneezes!
I’m always afraid that my husband is going to blow out the windows when he sneezes. :lol: Iris, being 18 and slightly deaf, doesn’t react at all, but Mocha disappears like she’s been sucked (or blown) into another dimension.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Lari! Are you staying home for Thanksgiving and is anyone bringing you food?
Idk. We were supposed to go to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Technically, I'd be past the five days CDC isolation, but they might not be comfortable before the full ten, even if I'm testing negative. They're out of state, so wouldn't bring us food if we didn't go. I suppose I could ask my parents for leftovers. Or I could try to cook a small Thanksgiving for the three of us. I can't really think about it.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I swept the sun room and a few hours later there was litter pretty much wall to wall. How do 3 little cats make such a huge mess? :sigh:
Livie had some training time tonight. She's running small agility courses (minus a teeter totter because I don't have the room, and weaves because I'm lazy and haven't trained them yet, but that's on my winter project list.) She's fast, and she's getting accurate. And if we make a mistake and she doesn't understand how to fix it, she just runs through the tunnel 8 or 10 times thinking that will work, LOL.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Idk. We were supposed to go to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Technically, I'd be past the five days CDC isolation, but they might not be comfortable before the full ten, even if I'm testing negative. They're out of state, so wouldn't bring us food if we didn't go. I suppose I could ask my parents for leftovers. Or I could try to cook a small Thanksgiving for the three of us. I can't really think about it.
I wouldn’t push it, get a pizza or something and rest. There will be many family Thanksgivings in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.