What's on your Anti-Bucket list?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My grandma always said that. . .never did go into the nursing home. Her federal retiree insurance paid for in-home care, fortunately. But I actually think she would have enjoyed it for her last few years. Lots of people to talk to, play cards with, etc. She didn't get out much those last few years and she was such a social person.

I have to agree with bungee jumping. Also cave exploring, hanggliding, mountain climbing. Anything involving heights or enclosed spaces, nope!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I have several!

i am afraid of heights, so I would not want also to go on bungee or sky diving. I am also afraid of the waters so I would not want to be swimming in the depths of the sea.

I am claustrophobic so the thought of myself being trapped in an elevator or a cave gives me some serious palpitations.

Then there is the inevitable. If given the choice, I would never want to grow really old.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much any "extreme sport" and even the less extreme versions of them. For example, heli skiing (when you jump out of a helicopter and ski down mountains with no trails) but also regular downhill skiing...not gonna happen. And things like skydiving and so on...just nope. I'm not a klutz, but I do tend to injure myself.