• Chantilly-Tiffany

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MistyRino

Mist Is My Cat. :dizzycat:
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is a Norwegian Forest cat so that's my best, I mean unless you guys say she's not?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MistyRino

Young Cat
Purraise
She has long whiskers, she's white with misty gray blobs on her, her nose is really cute too, she's kind sometimes, but can be mean, mostly she wants all the attention on you, so she'll pat your head. (Claw's in) then pat your head harder. (Claw's still in) then she'll kind of climb on you and keep on patting your head. (WITH claw's out). :flail:

Here's a blurry picture...

She has greenish yellowish brownish eyes, and won't stop MOVING. :crackup:

She's VERY ornery and sometime's sassy, but very affectionate, she's pretty active too, she loves my bedroom, and won't really ever leave it, so she lives in my bedroom, so she stay's in there, she loves to sleep too.
:purr:

She is a healthy cat, she's gotten a UTI once but healed up amazingly!

Every thing I've read sound's JUST like her! Haha!

Let me show you some Emojis that show her personality...

:climbcat::runningcat::kneading::lovecat3::zzzcat::devilcat::catlove::sleepycat::lovecat::kitty::happycat::purr::gingercat::whiskers::cutecat:
:lolup::wavey::lolup::wavey::lolup::wavey::lolup::wavey::lolup::wavey::lolup:
That's pretty much all her. Sooooo, could you help?

Thank you to everyone/anyone who helps me!:hellocomputer:
:please::help:

REAL NORWEGIAN FOREST CAT:

Does that look like my kitty????:greenpaw::bluepaw:

Last edited by a moderator:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She’s gorgeous! I would describe her as a blue and white bicolor Domestic Longhair. Norwegian Forest Cats are a very rare breed, but I agree with you that she does resemble one in some ways. If you’re curious, you could get her DNA tested, to see if she has genetic similarities to any breeds.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has very interesting markings! I would describe her as a blue and white harlequin domestic longhair (harlequin refers to a cat that is primarily white, with colored spots). I'm not seeing any extreme features that would indicate specific breed ancestry.

People often think their longhaired cats look like NFCs because this breed doesn't have an extreme appearance, but almost all longhaired cats are not any particular breed and are also not "mixes" of breeds. If you are in the US, the NFC breed is extremely rare here.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she didn't come from a breeder then she is not. As for your poll the chantilly tiffany is a basically extinct breed. The vast majority of cats in the world are of no particular breed ancestry or even a mix. It doesn't work like dogs. Unless they are pedigreed from a breeder they are simply Domestic short or long hair. Yours is a Domestic Longhair. Gorgeous too I might add. I love the markings.

MistyRino

Young Cat
Purraise
If she didn't come from a breeder then she is not. As for your poll the chantilly tiffany is a basically extinct breed. The vast majority of cats in the world are of no particular breed ancestry or even a mix. It doesn't work like dogs. Unless they are pedigreed from a breeder they are simply Domestic short or long hair. Yours is a Domestic Longhair. Gorgeous too I might add. I love the markings.
Thank's! I've actually always wanted a cat that looked like her. :lol:

MistyRino

Young Cat
Purraise
you could get her DNA tested, to see if she has genetic similarities to any breeds.
I may do that, everyone's always asking me what breed she is. :lol:

MistyRino

Young Cat
Purraise
She has very interesting markings! I would describe her as a blue and white harlequin domestic longhair (harlequin refers to a cat that is primarily white, with colored spots). I'm not seeing any extreme features that would indicate specific breed ancestry.

People often think their longhaired cats look like NFCs because this breed doesn't have an extreme appearance, but almost all longhaired cats are not any particular breed and are also not "mixes" of breeds. If you are in the US, the NFC breed is extremely rare here.
We are in the US, and yes, that's what I'm thinking about too, they are rare, abyeb abyeb suggested I do a DNA test, I may do that, of course maybe some other day, but that may help, and yes, I've heard ton's of people say their cats a Maine Coon, or all the time, NFCs, so that helped to know that most longhair breeds are not really any type of breed! Thank's