What's going on with me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you feeling any better?
A little bit. I finished up that cheese, this time without the rind. It still made me feel sick. Maybe I'm sensitive to those soft young cheeses. This cheese was kind of made in the style of Brie or Camembert. Maybe I should stick to my aged cheeses.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry, I'm not a cheese expert, now coffee that's more my thing. :biggrin: I do tend to like the soft cheeses more though, e.g. goat, brie, ricotta, etc. and fortunately never had a problem.:crossfingers: I guess you should just try to avoid the soft cheese or only have a small amount. Glad you're feeling a bit better.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Demi is doing good. I'm so glad to have him back. I don't know how he survived out there in the woods for a month with all those coyotes. My brothers are coming again this weekend to do more remodeling. I hope they are more careful this time. I can't bear to lose him again. Going to have coffee at my friend's house tomorrow morning at 9:30am. Then going to lunch with my mom on the Rez and shopping. Of course I will stop for a fancy coffee on the way home. I want to check out the 7 Eleven and see if they have cappuccino. The one in another town did when I went to the dentist Wednesday!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Demi is doing good. I'm so glad to have him back. I don't know how he survived out there in the woods for a month with all those coyotes. My brothers are coming again this weekend to do more remodeling. I hope they are more careful this time. I can't bear to lose him again. Going to have coffee at my friend's house tomorrow morning at 9:30am. Then going to lunch with my mom on the Rez and shopping. Of course I will stop for a fancy coffee on the way home. I want to check out the 7 Eleven and see if they have cappuccino. The one in another town did when I went to the dentist Wednesday!
~ Very lucky that you have someone you trust doing home renovation. 🏡 👍

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not feeling very lucky. It's so dusty and slow. Plus I lost my cat for a while. Wish they could pick up the pace and not get dust on everything.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My brothers are coming again this weekend to do more remodeling. I hope they are more careful this time. I can't bear to lose him again. The one in another town did when I went to the dentist Wednesday!
How far along did your brothers get in the remodeling? Were they more careful to keep Demi safe? I hope your dentist appointment went well.:crossfingers:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How far along did your brothers get in the remodeling? Were they more careful to keep Demi safe? I hope your dentist appointment went well.
They haven't been back since losing and regaining Demi. This is the first time they will be back on Friday. They've been gone for like 7 weeks. I hope they will be more careful this time. I can't bare to lose him again. It went okay at the dentist. I got 2 teeth pulled.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It went okay at the dentist. I got 2 teeth pulled.
I remember you were wanting to get at least one tooth extracted for a long time. Glad it finally got done. Hope they heal quickly.

Demi is doing good. I'm so glad to have him back. I don't know how he survived out there in the woods for a month with all those coyotes.
Does he beg to go out, or is he content in his safe, warm home, where he is well feed, and loved..

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember you were wanting to get at least one tooth extracted for a long time. Glad it finally got done. Hope they heal quickly.
Yes! I finally got that tooth pulled. I can't believe I waited so many years! That's crazy.

Does he beg to go out, or is he content in his safe, warm home, where he is well feed, and loved..
He has always begged to go out for 9 years! He always wanted to be an outdoor kitty. Hey, I just realized, my cats had a Bday June 1st! Well that's the Bday I gave them. The vet gave them each a different Bday. They are 9 years old now! Time sure flies.

I may need a tooth removed — cracked and gold inlay failure. 52 years ago !! My first root canal at 17 y/o. Unless it is wisdom teeth we should keep all our teeth. We need them when we get old
I hate root canals. Mine always fail. Wish I could get implants! But I will just get them all pulled as they go bad and get dentures in a few years. Unless I win the lottery. Then I will get implants.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so cold here in NY for June! I hope it warms up soon. We had a couple hot days, but that was it for the entire month.
I had to order all new jeans, I'm down to a size 4. But the jeans I ordered were all way too long! I thought I wore Longs & Talls, since I'm so tall. Guess I will try regular 32 inch inseam. But this is gonna be expensive to replace them all again.

Trying to convince dad to go shopping and out to lunch with me Friday. That would be fun. He said maybe. Saturday I am going to coffee, lunch, shopping with my friend. Then Sunday I usually have coffee at my other friend's house and go shopping alone or with my mom. But mom will be out of town for a church assembly all weekend. My new routine is stay home & do housework Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. Then go out to coffee, lunch, shopping on Fri, Sat, Sun with friends, cousin, mom, dad, or alone if nobody wants to go. That way I can look forward to Friday all week. If I have therapy on a Wednesday, then I just switch it out and stay home Friday. I'm always home for dinner by 5pm every night. I only buy lunch & coffee when I'm out to save money.

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
But the jeans I ordered were all way too long! I thought I wore Longs & Talls, since I'm so tall. Guess I will try regular 32 inch inseam. But this is gonna be expensive to replace them all again.
Are you able to return them? If not, maybe there's a taylor in town that could shorten them for you. Would probably be cheaper than buying all new.