What's going on? help!

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everytime I post my computer keeps making a noise like a creaky door opening and closing shut all scary and it's freaking me out, like now it slammed! what is it, help me im scared cause hootiecats are fraidycats!1aaaahhhhhh hootiecat

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds possessed to me! I have bad computer Karma so I get things like that happening all the time on my machine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is sooo not funny, Oh you want to play? knock it off. Psalm118:6

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunno but I remember quite a few years back my nephews computer would make clucking sounds (like a chicken!), I thought it would lay an egg or something.

I can't remember why though but I think something was going bad and had to be replaced.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Palsm 118:6 made it go away????????!!!!
I really hope that doesn't mean it's running around loose somewhere on TCS!!!!!

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I fixed you meant I cleared up ALOT OF JUNK. Psalm 118:6 was just a courage reminder for me, I don't believe in possessed machines! The noise is gone, somehow gators and sah agents were placed on my computer, I'm going to be alot more careful.h-cat

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cool, I like that picture! I can be about as confusing as a bunny with a pancake on it's head I guess. Yeah I fixed it, no more creaking doors, at least that stopped. Well I'd say this thread is read for me. bye hootiecat

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dumb question for ya...Do you have Yahoo Messenger? If so, it will make the sound of a door slamming or openning. It does that when one of your IM friends are logging on or off.

Could that be the problem?