What's for (your cat's) dinner??

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I mentioned, I was going to try to find the Ciao food from Japan that Norachan Norachan had.
I bought a tin today (expensive 😮) will see how the boys like it. I think I got chicken with beef & bonito flakes.
Will be tonight's dinner 🙂

FFF85573-3236-409A-8BD8-B2D7DF2186C5.jpeg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I think I got chicken with beef & bonito flakes.
It says on the can you got skipjack tuna with Hokkaido scallops in a thick sauce. Sounds pretty good!

My lot got their weekly treat of steamed chicken breast last night. They love that. They all gather round the stove while I'm cooking it, growling softly at each other.

:lol:

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It says on the can you got skipjack tuna with Hokkaido scallops in a thick sauce. Sounds pretty good!
Oh my so the person stocking the grocery store shelves couldn't read it either 🙃
They had three choices of the Ciao brand and I choose the chicken (or so I thought) 😂

It looked very nice actually and not quite as on the tin, which must be a zoomed in photo. It was very yummy looking, small shreds in a soupy broth (great after the hot day🌞)

One of my two took to it straight away and devoured it, the other passed it by and he had Wellness Core chicken chunks in beef flavor gravy.

Do you know if the Ciao tins are a complete food or complimentary?

Youcantseemegrrr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Her main diet is Dr Elsey's /dry-wet, Applaws/dry-wet and Tiki cat/dry- wet. No fish no beef. Chicken turkey duck rabbit. Has anyone tried Wysong? I have samples coming of the birds.

See likes Iams dry so unfortunately I throw that in the mix also with fancy feast wet. I think of it as are junk food snacks etc.

corvidae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mindy is on 100% wet while she recovers from her dental/pancreatitis combo, so I’ve got slightly more interesting stuff to contribute! Breakfast was simply nourish chicken shreds in a creamy sauce, dinner was tiki cat grill ahi tuna, and I’m hoping to get one more meal into her later tonight of castor and Pollux duck morsels in gravy. The Castor and Pollux was 50% off at Petsmart, and doesn’t expire until late August! Score!

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats actually don't like this food but I got a killer deal on a case so they have to have it on occasion.
20210702_171234.jpg

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My boys are getting spoilt tonight with half a quail frame (bone in) each ;)
The dogs are also getting kangaroo tail bones, its dental day for us.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
They will have a can of wet food (Instinct) which seems to have become their favorite (though Mia very pointedly picks the peas out of it.) and some Avana dry food on the side!

We're still trying to figure out which they like better, Avana or Instinct for dry food. :3

HAS

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1630367525170.jpeg
Tiki Tuna broths. My girls refuse to eat regular wet food (we have tried everything!) but they will eat this. It’s not a meal (nutritionaly) but at least they are getting moisture.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie had one of the small cans of shredded chicken and duck from nulo then before i sleep i will leave out a delicup worths of nulo chicken flavored dry food for her to snack on during the night

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Boone and Gracie's late night snack, I gave them Weruva's Jeopurrdy (chicken) at 8pm before I headed into my room for bed. I went back into the kitchen at 8:03pm and the bowls were empty. 😲 Now granted, I split a 3oz pouch between the two of them so there wasn't a ton of food to be eaten but I didn't expect it to be completely gone in less than 3 minutes!!

This morning was Weruva's Press Your Lunch (also chicken) and they were clean bowlers by the time I left for work.