What's for (your cat's) dinner??

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Us humans have a dinner thread so why not the cats? I mean, this IS a cat forum after all. Besides there are always tons of people asking each other what foods they feed and/or recommend so now we can see what the answer is without asking the question.

Last night's dinner was Weruva Meal of Fortune (Chicken w/ chicken liver). Boone ate his quick but Gracie saved half of hers for later which honestly doesn't happen much nowadays. Both are usually clean bowlers soon after being fed.
20210606_075148.jpg

Today's breakfast was Weruva The Slice Is Right (Wild caught salmon). This is the only time they get straight fish each week. Normally it's chicken + another protein. It was gone in less than five minutes.
20210606_074502.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Tonight we have a choice of Ciao white chicken fillet or skipjack tuna. There is also Kurokan tuna mix for those that prefer.

1622982624968.png
1622982640176.png
1622982710431.png

Dry food choices for snacking on include Gin No Spoon Kidney Care formula for older cats in meat flavour and Luna mixed fish flavour.

1622982809188.png
1622982860851.png

I have to put any bowls with left over food on the highest level of the cat highway when I go to bed, because the raccoons have worked out how to get in through the cat door.

:paranoid:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Applaws in a fish flavor is always dinner. There is enough in those large cans that it becomes a buffet where everyone shares. Breakfast is usually a Fancy Feast Medley which a couple of the cats like enough to actually cry for. Jamie gets Fussie Cat. Ferals get a combo of Fancy Feast and Sheba. The newcomer feral is getting Friskies while I investigate trapping him. If he is not feral he may decide to go home if he does not like Friskies, which has happened to me in the past.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Soup: Feeby will have her H-T meds mixed with any one of a number of lickable treats.
Appetizer: A few pieces of whatever meat we are eating - salmon, scallops, or other fish, chicken, turkey, hamburger, and even filet.
Main course: Her own cat food that was left over from before the soup/appetizer.
Nightcap: If she won't finish the main course, she gets a scoop of baby food meat as her nightcap.

Last edited:

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw this thread too late to post last nights dinner but here is today's breakfast of Meowing Heads, Paw Lickin Chicken 🐔

(They were out online at one of my favorite online sellers.
So I stopped in their small store & pick up spot last night & got the last four of the chicken single serve packets. A favorite in our house.)

B055A571-46FC-4D6F-A7AA-8D0D57A49F06.png

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The cats and the new dog all get dry food for dinner, but I pulled out breakfast for tomorrow. Kitties get Fancy Feast Petites Seared Salmon in Gravy, and pup gets Purina ONE Smart Blend Beef and Salmon in Gravy.

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitties had Northwest Naturals freeze dried raw turkey for their afternoon snack, and Stella and Chewy’s frozen rabbit morsels for dinner. Then picky girl got a little kibble (TOTW prey turkey) because the stinker only eats a little of the raw food and holds out for kibble. She’s 16 yo and was too skinny for a while so I just give in and give her the kibble. 😻

JulietteTruong

Sassy but sweet calico girl
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tonight's dinner, Bozita Reindeer:

View attachment 383564
Wow, reindeer! These TCS fur babies be eating well 😻

Tonight, I’m cat-sitting my sis’s kitties and they are having:
C11EFAF0-4B6D-4AC1-BA7B-AFE4E2A47790.jpeg

At first I was kind of grossed out by how it looks. But after a few days, it’s starting to look better to me lol. I find it’s best to shake it up well before opening.

For my Juli, I gave her a Blue Wilderness pate in salmon.