What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure yet, but it will be something with zucchini.....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Good question. Aaron has visitors from Israel in at work all week and he won't know Neil the last minute if he will be home for dinner or not. If he is home tonight it will just be egg beaters and we'll split and English muffin. If not I may drive though McDonald's for a salad.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
A freshly made, wood-fired, brick oven pizza.
 And where were the invites??? Dear heavens, that sounds wonderful.

Whatever Rick wants to make for himself as I have a Planning Commission meeting right after work and then I have to cat sit for a couple of hours. I'll probably just make a bit of a sandwich when I do get home (I have been craving bread....just a slice of bread! for quite a while now).

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Pork chops with pineapple and peppers with a side of grilled zucchini halves stuffed with sautéed mushrooms and onions and a wee bit of cheese.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Just a simple grilled chicken breast with a chopped salad.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Making slow cooker Mexican shredded beef.  I'll make a large salad from our garden (radishes, lettuces), adding scallion and celery, probably boil some cauliflower.  Not sure if I want two (is one serving) tiny gluten free soft wraps, or a slice of a flour free almond cake.  I'll see how I feel at dinner time :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Aaron was supposed to go out for a work related dinner, but he just let me know that the "person of honor" has a family emergency so he will be home. I picked up a Boars Head buffalo chicken sandwich for myself this morning, so I think we will split that along with a big salad.

catdavidlouis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can see a pattern emerging here.

You do know there's more nutrition in the box, and less calories? 

For me:  Spinach omelette
Thats good Mani-- was waiting for someone to notice. Ya see every couple weeks I break up all these truly amazing and elaborate and totally healthy recipes you guys post  with the "Fruit Loops" thing. Funny funny stuff, huh?    Maybe not.  No wonder my wife always says,

"No one ever gets you!" 

But, hey, "Spinach omelette" now there's a funny word.   Good one, Mani 

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mcdonalds chicken nuggets. . . Our stray had kittens so I didn't have time to eat all day as she wanted me right there. I did manage a bowl of fruit loops(off brand) and a granola bar in the morning. . .sigh

Today was not a good day for food lol

catdavidlouis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mcdonalds chicken nuggets. . . Our stray had kittens so I didn't have time to eat all day as she wanted me right there. I did manage a bowl of fruit loops(off brand) and a granola bar in the morning. . .sigh

Today was not a good day for food lol
But "fruit loops(off brand)," see sugarsandz thats good funny stuff, That kinda humor that keeps us loose; keeps it real.  gets us kickrd off the threadFruit Loops--funny-- see'.Mani I gotta det  to      bead ,

Last edited:

catdavidlouis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well sorry for the typos on that last one, Got late,  tired all of a sudden on the patio with the computer.

Anyway, tonight is chicken on the barbie, with some marinated apple slices (also on the barbie). Folks comin' over so hope its good.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I took a pork chop out of the freezer to split with Rick for dinner tonight. He can do that on the grill and I think we'll just have a salad with our chop. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
By the time I could get food together it as really late and there was hardly anything in the fridge, so I ended up juicing a whole celery and a couple of apples, and used it to wash down some toasted Jarlsburg cheese on oat bread...  

It actually feels good as I've now eaten all the perishables and am all ready to stock up again tomorrow

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Tonight was a slice of leftover pizza with an arugula, mozzarella, roasted red pepper, sun dried tomato, basil and pine nut salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.