What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am thinking salad too. Although, we may go to TGIF and get them. We have points there and are due for a free meal. I will probably get the strawberry/spinach salad. I think they still have that one. ;)

Last edited:

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well since I'm losing all this weight maybe just another chicken salad sandwich and baked chips. I don't eat that much .

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Pulled pork sandwiches with espresso BBQ sauce and Lexington vinegar sauce, potato salad, deviled eggs (requested by Rick), fruit and vegetable platter with a low-fat white bean dip, Texas sheet cake, ice cream and pecan torte, chocolate peanut brittle, and mint iced tea. Rick's mom is bringing broccoli salad and my sister is bringing mac and cheese. Beer and Granny Z's mint tea wine are chilling in the fridge.

(I'm feeling a little iffy on the chocolate peanut brittle, largely because I don't know how it will come together in all this humidity. I may wait and try that recipe this fall when the weather cools down.)

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH went out fishing with his BIL on the Pacific in BIL's boat. DH caught a 34" Chinook Salmon. So we are having grilled salmon, a sweet kale salad, and grilled mangos for dessert. I make balsamic vinegar/agave nectar *sauce* to brush on the mangos. I have 7 fillets to grill and I think the grill may be ready!!! We also have a bunch of smoked salmon in the freezer. I have 3 dungeness crab frozen for my daughter. (I'm allergic and my DH doesn't care for the mess)

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A salmon noodle casserole. Don't like heating up the kitchen but it bakes pretty fast so it should be ok.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lamb stew with creamy mashed potatoes. I think My sister and niece are eating with us so I'm going to make Banoffie Pie. I've never had it before but it sounds yum.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Doing our meatless dinner tonight. I bought some beautiful Portobello mushrooms yesterday and we're going to grill them with some of my cherry chipotle glaze. Just a small salad to go with them. (Rick will probably have his mushroom sliced into a 100-calorie bun.)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know yet. Today is the day I go to a bigger store to shop. So let's see what I come up with.     .......................  to be continued!

ravencorbie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm having a Thai beef and rice noodle dish tonight. The meat has been marinating since last night!

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheeseburgers for my husband and stir fry for me. watermelon,coke.  I sometimes eat weird.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Grilled chicken breast (it's marinating in the fridge...I sliced it in half lengthwise first, half for Rick, half for me) over a veggie salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.