What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Large salad of lettuces, spinach, arugula and chives, all from our garden, Chili Turkey Burgers,  broccoli and prolly 1/2  a peach with homegrown strawberries and half of a good yogurt.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm having an alfalfa sprout and parmesan sandwich... it's all I have in the house at the moment that's quick and easy..

It's been one of those days.....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I forgot to get something out of the freezer last night. Haven't a clue about dinner now.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A big salad and a slice of super thin crust pizza. I need to look in the refrigerator and see what I have to make up a salad.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I was starving last night....so hungry. Rick wanted steak sandwiches, so he made himself one. I knew that in the mood I was in, that wouldn't have been a good idea. I ate a (whole!) bag of Smart Pop Kettle Korn. By myself. Took me awhile to munch it down, but it helped my need to crunch and it filled me up a bit. Not a good supper, but it worked.

Going to finish up the Boca burgers on the grill tonight. With the 100-calories sandwich buns and a bit of coleslaw.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kookycats, that sounds good. We might have hamburgers on the grill with the grandkids and a night fire.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to my granddaughters game and we took a crockpot of sloppy joes and we had chips .That was enough for me.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
It's been a wintry day in my part of Australia so I'm making Lamb stew with mashed potatoes. Yum!
Same here, and I'm up where it's meant to be a bit like your Summer!  It hasn't stopped raining today.

If I ate meat I'd be right there with you.

Pity David's Steph's Tofurky don't exist in Australia -   I could have done the mash thing with them....

As it is it's a hearty pumpkin and bean soup.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday I tried a new recipe for pork chops with Parmesan sauce and they were delicious (it was a light recipe, too, so not overly high in calories or fat). I gave Rick most of the sauce, so it was even easier on me. We had fresh broccoli with a wee bit of garlic butter. It was a good dinner.

Not sure about tonight. Mondays are meatless and Rick spied Dr.Oetker pizzas on sale in the store flyer (I have a coupon, too) and he likes those pizzas. We may do one for dinner tonight....and the kind we get is meatless.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today I'll be making a pepper jack mac and cheese with whole grain pasta and grilled chicken breasts that I'll do on the George Foreman grill inside.  It's raining a lot here today. 

Unless I keep forgetting to marinate that chicken; in which case we'll have burgers with pasta salad. But that also takes prep so we'll see... lol

ravencorbie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Brats and sauerkraut for me tonight.  But I also need to make up my menus for the week!  I'm already a day behind.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Minestrone Soup! :lol3: Quick and easy does it tonight. Carpenter is still here and the house is a mess... Will throw a spinach salad together too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.