What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making Straccetti ala Romana with homegrown arugula (recipe is from cookingwithnonna.com).  Simple, easy, wonderful beef and arugula dish.
Also salad (homegrown lettuces, chives, spinach), and for me, probably miracle noodles "rice".

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
No margaritas for me last night. :(

Pat, that sounds delicious.

We'll be having either meatballs or lettuce wraps.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Broiled cod, mashed potatoes and lima beans..... Larry loves lima beans, me... not so much. Will load them with spices and butter!

subvet642

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pork chops with an apricot glaze (I just throw some apricot jam on them for the last 10 minutes), rice pilaf and asparagus.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having breakfast for dinner, with eggs, sautéed mini sweet bell peppers, a british  sausage from a local butcher that we like (called  Square Cut Loren sausage), gluten free Udi's brand cinnamon raisin toast, and either a salad or my zucchini "hash".

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
zucchini "hash".
Pat, would you please elaborate or your zucchini hash?

Pork chops on the grill tonight with grilled potato planks. (Our stove will get moved back sometime tonight, at which time I will try Strawberry Swirls.)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Chicken meatballs with the marinara that is simmering right now, over miracle noodles.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Took a pound of ground beef out of the freezer last night. I'm thinking of either goulash or just sloppy Joes. Goulash sounds pretty good, though.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Littlenecks again! We just love them. Today with chourico, white beans, diced potatoes, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, etc. I'm going to throw a few shrimp in too.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pat, would you please elaborate or your zucchini hash?

Pork chops on the grill tonight with grilled potato planks. (Our stove will get moved back sometime tonight, at which time I will try Strawberry Swirls.)
It is wide open for you to create :)  I just julienne baby zucchini with a mandolin, then you cook to suit - you can add onion, sauté in butter or oil,  I also will add egg and make zucchini "latkes" that are flour free.  Season as you prefer.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Littlenecks again! We just love them. Today with chourico, white beans, diced potatoes, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, etc. I'm going to throw a few shrimp in too.
Drool!  Sounds right up my ally.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
New York strip steak on the George Foreman grill,baked potato then a pizza before bed.

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
New York strip steak on the George Foreman grill,baked potato then a pizza before bed.
:lol3: Isn't that two dinners??? :bigwink:

Leftovers.... and not sure which yet. There is a mix of food that needs to be finished and I will add in a spinach salad on the side for good measure.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't that two dinners???

Leftovers.... and not sure which yet. There is a mix of food that needs to be finished and I will add in a spinach salad on the side for good measure.
Dinner at 5 and a single pizza for 1 at 8;30

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Making Slow Cooker Italian Beef, plus salad from our garden, broccoli for veggie..either single serve salted caramel gelato for dessert or an Oikos raspberry yogurt :)
I'm a Wow player, tonight the guild goes after an old raid - Ice Crown.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Drool!  Sounds right up my ally.

There was plenty too, Pat! We had the rest tonight.

:lol3: Isn't that two dinners??? :bigwink:

Dinner at 5 and a single pizza for 1 at 8;30
That still kind of sounds like two dinners. :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.