What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It's been awhile since we've done this, so I thought I'd post it again.

Tonight it's our Meatless Monday. I have a bean stew simmering in the crock pot back in the computer room. When I get home, I'll throw together some parmesan and basil biscuits to go with it for a fast supper.

What are you making for dinner tonight?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its my husband's birthday today so I made him pancakes with canadian bacon for breakfast.  I made some rice krispie treats (half the pan with milk chocolate on top!).  He has leftover copper river salmon and rice for lunch and we are going out to dinner tonite!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had balsamic chicken thighs and noodles. Nothing special since we are running low on groceries and trying to use up what we have (tomorrow is shopping day).

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got take out Bojangle's, a fast food chicken restaurant.  I had a Cajun chicken biscuit and dirty rice.  We went there because Buster had a bad day at the vet and we wanted to get him a treat (it's his favorite restaurant).  He had to be sedated this morning in order to have his claws trimmed; he's not very tolerate of the vet.  DH tore a bit of chicken up in bite-sized pieces for him.  However, Buster was still so drugged up that all he would do was rub his face on the chicken and purr.   

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I bribed df with McDonald's for dinner so I could get the Brantley Gilbert cd. Lol tonight I am dying for baked spaghetti. I live for spaghetti sauce and crunchy cheese. Mmmmmm I'm drooling now thinking about it. My life revolves around my stomach now lol.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It was a lazy night last night. :lol3: we had a frozen pizza that I added a few toppings to. It was supposed to be chicken stir fry, but I just didn't feel like making it lasts night, so we will have that tonight.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hubby did a beef roast in the slow cooker. He had it going before i even got out of bed. Good man he is.

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I made Chicken Fried Chicken and homemade mashed potatoes, boiled carrots and crescent rolls

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonite we had crispy smashed (oven baked) potatoes and steamed green beans (from the garden).  Then I pounded and sauteed some ranch marinaded chicken breasts.  Leftover rice crispy treats for dessert!

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I did minute steaks with pan-made mushroom gravy. Also had broccoli-cheese casserole. Fast, easy and cleaned up in no time flat  

I want to do a chuck roast tomorrow, need to find a good recipe tonight. I've got carrots I have to use up. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had McDonalds.
I don't really like McDonalds, but after getting groceries I didn't feel like cooking and it is in the same parking lot. Tomorrow I am making spinach and ricotta stuffed pasta shells.

Last edited:

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had leftovers from this amazing Italian restaurant in the next town over. I took a long nap this afternoon and needed something quick and easy for dinner. I'm usually very careful with what I eat, but when it comes to this particular restaurant, all thought goes out the window! I've never had such good Italian food! Seriously, when I was in the ICU a couple of weeks ago and was NPO, all I could think about was Italian food. I'm still full from dinner and my mouth is still watering just thinking about it!

I had fried mozzarella with a tomato basil salad. And, then, I had leftover lasagna. It was delicious! To round everything off, I had a small piece of garlic bread and water with fresh lemon. For dessert, I may treat myself and have a couple of Oreos with ice cold milk. I don't usually have too many sweets on account that I am diabetic, but my doctor has been trying to get me to loosen up on what I allow myself. 

I've missed this thread -- especially since it's a great way for me to be accountable as far as whether or not I am eating or eating enough. 

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to O'Charley's with the other half, his brother, and brother's fiancee. I had a steak with cheesy bacon mashed potatoes.

I cant remember the last time I cooked!....

Status
Not open for further replies.