Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mmmmmmmmm! *drools*
It was delicious! 

Tonight's dinner will be crock pot chicken fajitas. The recipe is from my Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet cookbook. (Recipe is actually called Busy Mom's Chicken Fajitas or something like that.)

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night's dinner as leftovers tonight. - boneless, skinless chicken breast that I sprinkled with garam masala, and black pepper and baked - with gorgonzola dressing.  I may make saag paneer for the veggie, salad, not sure re carb.

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Apple-cherry pork chop, but not sure what I'm going to make with it. Maybe some steamed broccoli and carrots or green beans.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I made lamb curry with bell pepper & carrots over rice.  I used the Maharajah curry from Penzy's, added in some fresh fennel, and simmered in coconut milk.  Was actually fairly mild and pleasant.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing. I am still full from going out with my friends to dinner last night.
We started dinner at 7:30 pm and didn't get out of there til 10 pm.  It was a huge meal. I had french bread, one of my friends gave me one of her stuffed clams which is really good, a side ceasar salad, my entree which was a huge dish of pasta the curly noodles in meat sauce.. I couldn't take more than a few bites because I had so much bread.. lol. So I took it home and probably will eat it tomorrow night. And we shared desserts. So I am still full and taking it easy today not to eat too much.
Lovely dinner and wonderful time! I might have a popsicle later.

Last edited:

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Husband wants  spaghetti I want some kind of stir fry , What to do ???

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Breakfast for dinner tonight. I'm making a frittata (with Egg Beaters) and 100-calorie English muffin.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I need to use up the rest of the egg beaters tomorrow. :nod:

Caeser salads tonight. With salmon for Aaron and scallops for me. How the seafood is cooked is going to depend on the heat and if we get the pop up thunderstorms they have been talking about. I also need to pick some lettuce from the garden and I'm dreading going outside in the sun.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Breakfast for dinner tonight. I'm making a frittata (with Egg Beaters) and 100-calorie English muffin.
Well, that didn't work out last night; til we got home from the vet, it was too late to be making frittata and too hot to have the broiler turned on.

I made whole wheat linguine with edamame, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped onion, minced garlic, a splash of white wine, oregano, basil, and a sprinkle of feta cheese.

(Now I really need to get to Trader Joe's; the stores around here don't carry frozen edamame and that was the last of my stash. I really like edamame.)

Going to make the frittata tonight, even though it's still hot.

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spicy spaghetti! My dad was half Sicilian so I'm used to spaghetti being a spicy dish

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is hungry for split pea soup; he found some in the freezer that I had made from our Easter ham. I'm probably going to have a Boca burger on a 100-calorie roll. With a small salad.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I took lettuce wrap filling out to thaw this morning, so we'll be having lettuce wraps. :nod: Last night was eggbeaters, a turkey Italian sausage and half of an english muffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.