What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight is meatless Tuesday as we're going to start trying to get back on track. I'm going to cook some bowtie pasta and add sautéed broccoli, carrots, and chunked tomatoes, along with some thinly sliced onions and minced garlic. And that will be dinner. It tastes better than it sounds....I like to add some fresh basil and oregano from the garden to the mix, too.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight it's chuck roast cooked in the slow cooker - with southwest flavors, mini bell peppers and green chiles, and Indian Cauliflower - another new recipe I'm trying this week. (yesterday's curried spinach with paneer cheese was to die for ).  Dessert will be a gluten-free scone again :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Experimenting with a different salad tonight. I made a creamy cilantro lime dressing earlier and also baked up some turkey cutlets, which I chopped. I picked some lettuce from the garden earlier. I've also got avocado, fat free feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and I don't know what else. :lol3: I'll chop it all up in a bit.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Experimenting with a different salad tonight. I made a creamy cilantro lime dressing earlier and also baked up some turkey cutlets, which I chopped. I picked some lettuce from the garden earlier. I've also got avocado, fat free feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and I don't know what else.
I'll chop it all up in a bit.
That sounds yummy!

Slices of grilled chicken breast over a simple salad. Unsweetened mint tea. And sliced strawberries.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Making Cuban-Style Picadillo, and will have large salad of homegrown lettuces, broccoli, and not sure yet what I'll have for my carb - maybe  banana cream Oikos yogurt :)

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am meeting a friend for dinner tonight, we are going to our favorite middleastern eatery, I already know what I am having (it is my usual)- - a falafel wrap, with pickled turnip, onion, tomato, and extra tahini and hot sauce - and also I will have a side order of tabouli.. I can hardly wait, as I have about 4 hrs to go...

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I have 1/2 (it's almost 8 oz.) of a pork tenderloin marinating in the fridge for grilling tonight. With sautéed corn, red peppers, and broccoli....we still have some corn in the freezer from last year that I'm trying to get used up.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELL - :lol3: This was the easiest dinner I EVER had to prepare for my husband, Larry. :heart3: He has his C-scope tomorrow and I had to prepare his special concoction of YUK. Poor guy. Well, I had to go through it last Thursday and survived. Anyway, for me... dinner will be something out of a box tonight. :D EASY!!!!!! and NO MESS!!!!!!! :clap:

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Again my husband is eating raw hamburger for dinner so I have to fix dinner for 1.
What do you mean by raw hamburger? Does he just tuck into a mound of raw hamburger or does he mix it with something? Does he heat it all? Isn't that dangerous to his health? Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to understand the desire to eat raw meat and like it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Experimenting with a different salad tonight. I made a creamy cilantro lime dressing earlier and also baked up some turkey cutlets, which I chopped. I picked some lettuce from the garden earlier. I've also got avocado, fat free feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and I don't know what else. :lol3: I'll chop it all up in a bit.
To catch up :lol3:, Wednesday we did this again. It was really tasty! Last night was egg beaters and English muffins. Tonight is little necks.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A chicken sandwich tonight and tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner with my zumba friends.
I can't wait.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Grilled sirloin with a cherry chipotle glaze. We each had 1/2 of a large grilled tomato with a bit of Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle (Penzey's) on top. 

Status
Not open for further replies.