What's for dinner tonight everyone???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm cooking up some tacos and some yellow rice to go along with it
What are you having??

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
roasted chicken(dont care if it sounds egotistical-i am the best at this)
rosemary potatoes
gravy
vegetables

choc cake
cheese cake

cheese platter

cant wait

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too hot too cook!! I stopped at the Italian grocery store and picked up a homemade sausage pizza and have some raspberry gelato in the freezer.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Halfway between breakfast and lunch atm. Nibbling on a monster muffin. We're eating out because we're seeing the Simpsons movie! So i'm not sure if i'll be good or not

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm cooking up some tacos and some yellow rice to go along with it
What are you having??
whats yellow rice? yellow rice sounds good.pls pls ls send me some!!

its 1.41am all i had today was a small take out due to puffins kittens being born.Im sooo hungry

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well my friends... I was good all day....

Had food high in protein and low in calories, my caloric intake until about an hour ago was under 1200, so whatever night-time snack I chose would have made me hit my goal.

Then I opened the freezer and saw some chocolate chip ice cream that my husband must have picked up yesterday.

There goes that!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hubby is making chicken stir fry with steamed basmatic rice - I will just eat the stir fry bit with the salad. I am not too crazy about rice.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made a taco salad for DH tonight. He's been asking for one so I finally got the ingredients on Monday when I went grocery shopping. It was yummy but I didn't know we were out of salsa! I really thought we had some. I'm probably the one that finished it off too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

whats yellow rice? yellow rice sounds good.pls pls ls send me some!!

its 1.41am all i had today was a small take out due to puffins kittens being born.Im sooo hungry
I use Mahatma (you can get it at most local grocery stores in the Mexican/Spanish foods section) It's a long grain rice seasoned with saffron. It's REALLY yummy! No fat, about 190 calories, and only 1g of sugar (i watch out for sugars in stuff we eat). It's really good! Try it sometime!
You can put some cheese on top of it (i use montery/colby shredded as it's easier on my stomach than most cheeses). And it kind of melts and makes it cheesy. It's awesome! You can put it in your tacos/burritos too though!

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
To start we have a mixed baby green salad with raspberry vinaigrette

Then the main course: Roast duck breast with lingon berry jam

Side consists of a rice dish made of basmati rice, lingon berries, peas, with a touch of cardamom and cloves

All that coupled with a nice glass of petit syrah wine (Guenoc)

and for desert a lemon torte and sweet chilled junmai ginjo sake (mid-high grade japanese rice wine) to wash it down