Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch will be a breakfast burrito. Dinner will be yet another chicken breast with some sort of wine sauce, potatoes, and seasoned carrots. This is the last day of Moms Meals for this month, so later on, I'll get on Instacart and get my order ready for tomorrow's delivery! Must remember to order the frozen Grands biscuits!

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Steelhead trout fillet smeared with bbq sauce before baking, finished with fresh squeezed lemon. Asparagus from a friend's garden, microwave steamed. Homemade potato salad with celery cut small and sliced black olives.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have some catching up to do!

Saturday was hoagie night, from a local place that delivers.

On Sunday, I made pockets in chicken breasts, mixed up some spinach, cheeses, and bread crumbs with herbs, and stuffed the breasts. Then I brushed the breasts with mayo, dredged them in Panko, and threw them in the oven. Brought up a pint of tomato sauce from the freezer and doctored it up to serve over the chicken. And we had them over noodles with peas.

On Monday, Dear Richard did Delmonicos on the grill. I made crock pot beans and broccoli salad. Dessert was a strawberry ice cream pie, covered with fresh strawberries from our garden. And white chip and macadamia cookies. With iced tea.

Tuesday was the leftovers from Monday.

Tonight will be peach BBQ chicken in the NFG, with the last of the green beans from last year's garden.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have some catching up to do!
:yeah: Me too!

Sunday was grilled cheese sandwiches for both of us with cottage fries. Strawberries and red seedless grapes for dessert.
Monday was chicken kiev for DH w/wild rice & salad, steamed broccoli and falafel for me. Yasso coffee chocolate chip bars for dessert.
Tuesday was the last of our pasta casserole w/mixed green salad & ciabatta rolls. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.
Tonight was a bowl for each of us - DH had shredded chicken, brown rice, peas & carrots. I had brown rice, cauliflower, shredded carrots, stewed tomatoes and avocado. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three bean salad and a marinated vegetable salad. I'm not a fan of three bean salad but it hit the spot. The marinated vegetable salad had big pieces of cabbage, tomatoes, carrots in a white sauce. It was very good. There was canned pears for dessert. I passed on that. Ugh!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm about to put a meatloaf in the oven,potatoes are all peeled and ready to cook for mashed,and I asked him if he wanted a carrot salad or green salad and he hasn't gotten back with me yet.Probably the green salad since it takes less time to throw together.

Status
Not open for further replies.