Status
Not open for further replies.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I forgot all about this thread!!! 😥

Lunch was a really good spinach and vegetable salad that took up the entire plate. I really like spinach but I hate how hard it is to preserve it so it doesn't get gross and slimy.
Dinner was a small steak and a big sweet potato with butter. I have been trying so hard to eat better.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Mixed greens, veggie fried rice and falafel for me. DH had his favorite turkey burger sandwich on an onion roll with lettuce and swiss cheese plus two baked potatoes. Tate's chocolate chip cookies and honeycrisp apple for dessert.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch will be waffles. Dinner will be taquitos. Dunno what it is about taquitos...probably the sour cream. Truth be known, I'd attempt to eat a brick if it had enough sour cream or cream cheese on it!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't go back and edit my post,so...I didn't even ask him.I fixed tomato basil soup and made him a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches and I had a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich and a hot cup of vanilla chai tea...and I put a sweatshirt on!It's chilly!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Well, last night, my hoagie pizza turned into mac and cheese, kindly requested by Dear Richard.
So tonight? We have leftover meatloaf, leftover mac and cheese. With asparagus.

(Rick is getting to the "Dear, can we just let the asparagus go for the year?" We've had it more than a few times and there's more on the way. I've given to our neighbors, too. Sauteed asparagus with Trinidad seasoning (Penzey), sauteed asparagus with fresh lemon and garlic, steamed asparagus with garlic, asparagus with leeks, asparagus in salads, etc.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch will be fish sticks. Dinner will be a chicken pot pie.

MOMS MEALS ARE HERE! Will start on them tomorrow!

J will happily eat straight sour cream.
~leans over and whispers~ So will I, but don't tell anybody! It's our little secret!

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salmon burgers (pre-made, frozen, cooked in toaster oven, served with wedge of lemon.)

Garbanzo beans aka chick peas, canned (rinsed to remove husks. Then sauteed onion and carrots, added garbanzos, dried oregano, fresh ground pepper, a little salt, some crushed tomato, splash of red vermouth. Simmered over low heat for 20 minutes. I liked it, Himself ate it but was not enthusiastic.)

Romaine lettuce salad.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jersey Mike's has free delivery for orders placed through the app on Tuesdays so I ordered a sub. I was considering an Italian and then remembered how much the girls like their roast beef so obviously we got roast beef. I like how they put it in the middle so it doesn't touch the sauces or toppings on it. I picked some of the meat out and they inhaled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.