What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I picked up a spinach and feta cheese croissant this afternoon so will have that with a salad. Honeycrisp apple for dessert. DH is still undecided. :dunno:
Smorgasbord time for DH?
I'm getting addicted to stir fry. I made one for lunch, and for dinner I had some pretzel rods, eggs, a sausage patty and 3 chocolate cookies. Speaking of smorgasbord. :lol:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
about to get startedcooking a pot of ox tail soup once i finish my cup of coffee:biggrin:apartment will smell good all night filled with the smell of this soup cooking all day
My place smells so good for days after I simmer a crock pot full of bone broth!
I ate a late lunch so probably no dinner for me. Unless I have a few more of those cookies. 🤤

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had lentil vegetable soup with crispy wheat crackers and DH made his own bowl with butter lettuce, brown rice, peas, carrots & corn plus leftover roast. Honeycrisp apples for dessert.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
General Tso's Chicken. Found an interesting recipe that I'd like to try. And I'll serve over brown rice.
We use brown rice more so than white. I don't know, we just like the taste of the brown.
I love brown rice. I especially like the sprouted short grain stuff, it's so good!
Tonight was soup and finished off the pretzel rods. I found one more bag in my pantry.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch was a Colby cheese omelet and french toast, with stewed peaches. Quite nice. Dinner will be beef stew with cornbread, one of my favorite offering from Mom's Meals.

Tonight (Wednesday), I will bake my turkey (like it better cold than hot), and bake my pumpkin pie, and get the casseroles ready and in the fridge to finish off on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.