What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tilapia cut in pieces which were dusted with flour, dipped in beaten egg, dusted with corn meal and browned in a pan filmed with oil. Wedge of lemon to squeeze over fish. Left over egg mixed with leftover flour and corn meal then cooked as small pancake when fish was out of pan. Served with rice, and microwave steamed broccoli with a dab of Smart Balance.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A great soup tonight from a freezer mystery container. When I took it out to sniff it I realized it was a potato, ham and leek soup base. I make and freeze it without most of the potato because it tastes better when the potatoes are fresh. All I had to do was add some milk and grated potato, let it simmer for fifteen minutes or so and delicious.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I broke out the slow cooker and am making bone broth. It's a 2 or 3 day job because the cats will risk burning their feet to knock the lid off, so I won't leave it go overnight. :rolleyes: I had a small cup with the rest of the breakfast for dinner stuff I had yesterday, and it was so good!
I got some of my favorite sauce earlier in the week so tomorrow I'm going to have a beef/broccoli stir fry with rice.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is my birthday!! I do not normally tell anyone. I keep it to myself; but for some reason, I am telling people... so I have gotten a few hugs, and some Happy B-days...
Happy Birthday! It's a good day for one.

My parents watched J and my husband and I went out for a nice anniversary dinner. We had a warm crab salad to start, I had the filet mignon meatloaf and he had the red snapper special, and we shared an autumn crème brûlé for dessert. Wish I could have had a glass of wine, but it was all really good.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

My parents watched J and my husband and I went out for a nice anniversary dinner. We had a warm crab salad to start, I had the filet mignon meatloaf and he had the red snapper special, and we shared an autumn crème brûlé for dessert. Wish I could have had a glass of wine, but it was all really good.
Happy Anniversary!!!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going out for a late lunch/early dinner, with a friend to celebrate both our birthdays!!
Happy birthday to you and your friend.

We went out to lunch yesterday to a Italiana restaurant. I got eggplant parmesan and a pizza to take home. They gave me a large amount and it was delicious. I'll get 2 meals out of the eggplant and 3 from the pizza which was also good.

I got a perm yesterday and didn't get out till 5:30 pm. I was going back to my room to have some pizza but someome brought the hairdresser some dinner from the dinning room. The fries looked so good I decided to go to the dinning room to see if they had any left. They gave me some fries, sliced cucumbers in a sauce and some plant based tomato soup with parmesan cheese.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Happy Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.