What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I dunno. It is noon. It is the middle of my night. Lunch is 12 hours away. I had an appointment with my audiologist this morning, and when I got home, the yard people are here...mowing and trimming and edging and blowing, and sleep is NOT going to happen until the are done!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot and humid today so I didn't cook much.Made a macaroni salad early in the day so it'd be good and cold,and he had a turkey sandwich,a few sweet dill pickles and some mac salad.I had half a sandwich,some mac salad and a small tossed green salad with some sliced cucumber.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm thinking a chef salad -- romaine lettuce, baby spinach, thin sliced ham, thin sliced pepper jack cheese, sliced hard boiled egg, sliced cucumber, some croutons, and buttermilk ranch dressing. a slice of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (substituting carob for the chocolate) for dessert, later in the evening. :yummy:

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Family is at my nieces graduation party. I’m home alone with my Domino to administer his SubQ fluids and multiple medications as he has advanced kidney disease. Domino doesn’t have an appetite today so I’m going to tempt him with plain salmon filet. I’ll have the rest of the salmon as lemon thyme salmon served with couscous and sautéed asparagus.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight was barbecued Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burger,
You barbecued it on the grill or it had BBQ sauce on it? :think:

I had Amy's Southwestern Soup with Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips and Shredded Cheese. Both the soup and chips were very good!!! I forgot to add salt or spices and the soup was still good. I really like this brand of tortilla chips.
1656808887365.png
1656808926364.png

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You barbecued it on the grill or it had BBQ sauce on it? :think:
Actually, both. :)

Last night I tried something different. A grilled cheese and pineapple sandwich. It was just ok. Possibly canned pineapple would have been better/sweeter than fresh. :dunno:

1656847357267.png

I'm thinking we'll have grilled hot dogs with chopped onions
I'm thinking I may have the same tonight, using a Yves veggie hot dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.