What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try tartar sauce or your vegan mayo on it. It needs sauce.
OK. There should be 1 piece left in the package. I put butter on it because it was all I had. It was not good.

Last night I had a slice of pizza and some cucumber slices with Italian dressing. It was an odd combination but it worked for me.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was bread day,so I made a pizza crust,sauteed some onions and sweet peppers,ground up the 2 remaining pork chops and mixed them with fennel seed and garlic,spread ricotta on the crust,a little oregano and basil too,added the "sausage",peppers and onions,topped it with an Italian cheese blend and into the oven.Smelled devine while baking,and pretty darn good for no "sauce" pizza.He shot me a look like I'd lost my mind but ...he ate 2 pieces.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
plain salad :biggrin:healthy kinda
No dressing?!!! You sound like my brother. He told me that my Thousand Island Dressing is crap, just sugar and fat. Bah humbug! :lol:

pretty darn good for no "sauce" pizza.He shot me a look like I'd lost my mind but ...he ate 2 pieces.
Ah maybe give him some sauce on the side to dunk it in. :thumbsup:

vegetable soup and mac & cheese
Yum! You pair some interesting foods together. I'll have to try a cup of soup with a cup of mac & cheese.

We had taco salad fixins last night over gluten free cornbread, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole on top. The taco salad part was beans, rice, tomatoes, onion, garlic, etc, kinda like a Spanish rice.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a request for bacon and eggs for dinner.He didn't specify how he wanted his eggs so ...maybe scrambled or an omelet ...I don't have a clue yet.Baking the bacon in the oven for sure.I might have a bacon and peanut butter sandwich toasted.We'll see........

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He told me that my Thousand Island Dressing is crap, just sugar and fat. Bah humbug! :lol:
Tell him that one of your friends says, "Funny, that's what I say about my brother!!!"

Lunch was chicken Alfredo with broccoli. Dinner will be...um...either fried chicken with corn and mashed potatoes OR a fried egg sandwich. The chicken is a microwave dinner. It will depend on my energy level. NO WAIT! I have my bar stool! I can fry that egg while sitting down!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baked chicken breasts (smear with mayo,some garlic powder,a little seasoned salt,a sprinkling of grated parm and some bread crumbs and bake),mashed potatoes and mexi corn.Delish!I will say it's not my concoction.I read it somewhere online and gave it a try,and happily so!

Status
Not open for further replies.