What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We're supposed to get a measurable snow storm today of 6 - 9" so we went out shopping to stock up yesterday afternoon. Everyone else at the grocery store had the same idea. 😉 I haven't decided exactly what we'll have for dinner tonight but at least we have options now.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgot to post last night's dinner-- Sliced up Aldi Vegetarian Hot Dog, Bird's Eye Oven Roasters Red Potato Wedges & Onions, finished up that other half a can of Mixed Veggies, dumped 1/4 cup Hunt's Ketchup over the top of everything and mixed together. I love these vegetarian hot dogs! Yum!!!!!❤❤❤ Life can be bad, but some of the little things are just so dang good! ;)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to get a measurable snow storm today of 6 - 9" so we went out shopping to stock up yesterday afternoon. Everyone else at the grocery store had the same idea. 😉 I haven't decided exactly what we'll have for dinner tonight but at least we have options now.
I went on Thursday, so we should be good to weather the storm. I'm a little excited to put J in her new snowsuit and let her explore for a few minutes.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was standing at the door to my pretty much empty freezer a short while of ago, hungry but too tired to cook and I spotted a sauerkraut and ribs dinner that I made a few weeks ago and totally forgot about! Dinner! Real food! Delicious! I really really need to do some cooking and get stocked back up though.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to try the Aldi kind! I tried some other brand and they were NOT good :headshake: .
What was the brand that you did not like? I've been using Field Roast Classic Smoked plant based frankfurters. I think they are very good. I cut them up and put ketchup or mustard on them. I don't use rolls. I used to use Morning Star hotdogs but I have not used them in years.

Tonight I had carrots, green beans and fries. They also gave me canned baked beans that was cooked with pork. I thew them away and had some green beans I had left over from lunch.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch was what purported to be chicken and dressing with mashed potatoes. What it actually was, was a few chunks of chicken breast tossed on lightly toasted, (possibly) lightly seasoned bread cubes and then drizzled with far too little gravy. It actually wasn't as bad as it sounds, but it was NOT dressing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Leftovers today. We have leftover pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, chicken wings, and a slice of the Big Sandwich. It all must go....today. I'm cleaning the fridge out tomorrow.

There is still a whole cheesecake in the freezer. Rick never touched it on Christmas. When the kids came, they all wanted peanut butter pie. Rick still hasn't opened it. There's been no need to yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.