What's For Dinner? - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Didn't eat much of anything yesterday. Rick wasn't here and I was busy most of the day.

Tonight's menu is a rolled and stuffed pork roast. Roasted butternut squash. And I'm thinking of a simple corn-and-red-pepper side. (Wish I had some Grannies). Bread pudding for dessert.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
I completely sabotaged my fvp day yesterday…. I was doing so well, until I saw the leftover tres leches cake I had bought for Satuday’s Mexican Independence festivities. *sigh*

For today, I cooked up a small round roast with carrots and potatoes in the Instant Pot: seasoned with rosemary, sage, thyme, coriander, garlic and brown seed mustard. I’m looking forward to it.

In the meantime, I’m gonna have to work off that cake.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Anything I can throw together. Between Dominos kidney failure, medications and cleaning him so he doesn’t get urine scald and the human kids homework and my husbands small business payroll and expenses I’m done. Just downright done.
Sending hugs. I'm sorry you're having to deal with so much. 😥

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My appetite absolutely sucks. I decided to have a piece of garlic bread (someone mentioned it in this thread a day or two ago and it has sounded so good since) and a stir fry dish I like. The bread was done, the stir fry was plated, and I got a text that I found upsetting (they didn't mean to be upsetting, but I found it upsetting just based on circumstances) and immediately had no appetite. Then I get more upsetting news tonight.....I think tomorrow I'm going to make a grocery list and when I go shopping I'll take two extra 20's and allow myself to buy whatever the heck I want. Angel food cake sounds very good.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lunch was a biscuit stuffed with sausage and scrambled eggs, and an apple/black cherry crisp. Dinner will be a chicken breast and potatoes with sherry/black pepper sauce, and seasoned carrots.

LOL, this is how I now feel about diets in general:

1663653353879.png

Status
Not open for further replies.