What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've missed a few days, so will try to remember what I've eaten.

Tonight - really bad. Just 2 small banana oatmeal muffins, and some yogurt and strawberries
Last night - much better. It was Thanksgiving here in Canada, so I had a Gardein Stuffed Tur'ky, with peas and cranberry sauce
Night before - can't remember. Possibly another toasted tomato sandwich.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Mediterranean chickpeas and salad and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
That sounds wonderful, especially the pumpkin pie with whipped cream. :yummy: I love pumpkin pie!

I bought some fresh veggies at Trader Joe's so I sautéed them in EVOO and made a large veggie spinach salad for dinner. Strawberries for dessert plus TJ's Chocolate Coated Chocolate Chip Dunkers.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I made stuffed pork chops last night which involves a lot of prep work before getting them into the oven. At least more than most things I make during the week. After dinner, what does my husband rave about??? How good the applesauce was. :rolleyes:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made this daiya "four cheese and herbs" shells.

I should have decided by now if J passes the half step or not, but I'm on the fence because of the teething. I'm going to give her original goldfish a few times over the weekend and decide if we're going to move onto step one or call it a fail when we're back.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I made boneless skinless chicken breasts with roasted potatoes/onions for DH. I made a bowl for myself with brown rice, broccoli, shredded carrots, stewed tomatoes, green onion and avocado. We both had more of the TJ's chocolate coated chocolate chip dunkers for dessert plus a honeycrisp apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.