What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Last night I had a quick, easy dinner - sweet potato, avocado and a bag of broccoli florets. We had a storm late this afternoon and I feel nauseous from a migraine so I may skip dinner altogether. Just drank some ginger ale to try and settle my stomach.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night for dinner he wanted a couple of egg and cheese sandwiches on toast,and I had a big mug of soup with a pb&j sandwich.Tonight is mexican inspired braised chicken breasts,seasoned rice and green beans.Smells so good...can't wait!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
For lunch, I had angel hair pasta with marinara and zucchini...which tastes fine, but when the zucchini is microwaved, it releases a LOT of water, which waters down the sauce. I could do without that.

I'm going to start taking notes on what I do and do not like with these frozen dinners.

Supper is...something with beef. I do remember that.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had spread on Friday (Ramen noodles mixed w/ chili), Tacos on Saturday, and Steak and sauteed mushrooms on Saturday It
Ramen noodles with chili sounds really good.

I had spinach salad and a few steak fries. I really don't like raw spinach but the salad was pretty good. It also had a few croutons in the salad with ranch dressing.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So the last time I went to Jewel, I found more Taylor farms stir fry kits, this time with noodles, so I grabbed a couple, and J and I had the teriyaki one for dinner. I think I needed to mix in the sauce a bit more evenly, but it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.