What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Busy day so we picked up Chipotle for dinner tonight. We both had one of their bowls, DH added chicken to his and I had the veggie, e.g. brown rice, black beans, pinto beans, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce and guacamole. Absolutely no cilantro since it makes me gag. :barfgreen:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Either beef stew or beef pot pie, whichever Rick decides. He's still trying to make up his mind. Men!

ETA: Rick chose beef stew. With the last of the garlic-parm rolls; I actually got them out of the freezer yesterday, but forgot to put them on the table, so today is another day. And creamed lettuce. I'm going outside to cut some mint for mint tea. Cake for dessert.

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was not much of a food day...

It was warm but windy.. went for a walk... decided to get my soft serve vanilla ice cream!!
For supper it was just a Wolfermans English Muffin--very thick, and some chicken..

Had a few ginger crisps for dessert with a cup of decaf green tea...

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had 2 slices of my Dave's Killer Bread, some cheese, and some grapes. Only 2 slices of my DKB left now. I'll miss it when it's gone, so have a feeling I will end up buying another loaf.
I just saw a video about Dave Dahl, the founder of Dave's Killer Bread, on YouTube if anyone is interested. I don't know how to post the link.

Last night I had a slice of DKB and some Amy's tomato soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.