Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Lari Lari I love Mexican! I also love the margaritas. Well, OK, I go for Mexican food because of the margaritas.

Last week, I did chicken in the FG. The breasts were huge, so I split them both in half, grilled them, and then stuck them back in the freezer. Got them out this morning for chicken sandwiches with a few French fries in the FG. Best fries ever.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had a sandwich with my Dave's Killer bread tonight. Just hummus and mixed lettuce greens, but it was so good. I'm really stunned that this bread is as good as it is. So glad you guys mentioned it, as I'd never heard of it before, and even if I'd seen it in the stores, never would have paid $6.00 for a loaf of bread. But now I think I'll be treating myself on a regular basis. :)

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cheeseburger for me and gf wants the left over chinese food we ended up getting last night 🙄 i couldnt talk her into getting armenian food last night. :lol: gf changed her mind along with mine to gonna redo the left over chinese food add veggies to turn it into a nice stir fry we can finish off for dinner

Last edited:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had a sandwich with my Dave's Killer bread tonight. Just hummus and mixed lettuce greens, but it was so good. I'm really stunned that this bread is as good as it is. So glad you guys mentioned it, as I'd never heard of it before, and even if I'd seen it in the stores, never would have paid $6.00 for a loaf of bread. But now I think I'll be treating myself on a regular basis. :)
See? It is good! You should try their raisin bread with some grass-fed butter. It is so good!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A local supermarket chain has Dave's Killer bread on sale next week for $3.99.

I wanted to try a salad from a bakery cafe but the app wouldn't work :crash: I either got the spinning wheel or an error message saying the item was not available. Doesn't matter what item I tried to order - hot drink, pastry, bread, etc. Everything was unavailable :bat: Multiple reviews going back a few years for the app complain about the same issue when trying to order. I should have just used the web site's ordering page instead. That's what I used the last time to order something. I ended up doing a grocery store run and making a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
See? It is good! You should try their raisin bread with some grass-fed butter. It is so good!
I love raisin bread, so I'm sure I'd love it. But these are the only 3 available in Canada:

1618746389147.png

A local supermarket chain has Dave's Killer bread on sale next week for $3.99.
Good price! Maybe it'll go on sale here sometime too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick and I were driving down to the mall the other day and a Dave's Killer Bread truck passed us. I said, "That's it! That's the bread they're talking about on TCS!" And Rick just looked at me. He thought I was nuts. I had never said anything about it before. But saw the truck and.....well, there you go. That's how my mind works.

Dinner tonight is meatloaf. Mashed pots with gravy. Sauteed green beans. And apple pie for dessert.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rick and I were driving down to the mall the other day and a Dave's Killer Bread truck passed us. I said, "That's it! That's the bread they're talking about on TCS!" And Rick just looked at me. He thought I was nuts. I had never said anything about it before. But saw the truck and.....well, there you go. That's how my mind works.
LOL. That's so funny. :lol:

And speaking of which, I'm taking a break from it today, and having veggie chili and cornbread for dinner tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.