What's For Dinner? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a pound of pork sausage that had been sitting a while, so I made some scrapple yesterday. Fried some up for dinner. Wouldn't you know, the cats started begging for some. They ate a bit, but I think it's too hot for them (has a lot of sage in it). Still, I was surprised they ate any at all. Those piglets will eat anything!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct A late Happy Birthday :woohoo:
klunick klunick I've had dinners like that. Sometimes it just doesn't come together.

On Sunday, they made lasagna for our son's birthday dinner. Our DIL made hers with gluten-free noodles and her sister made her lasagna in a slow cooker. Both were very good. Garlic bread and the broccoli salad. Our granddaughter made mini cheesecakes and gluten-free chocolate cupcakes with PB frosting. Good dinner!

Monday night, neither Rick nor I felt particularly well. We made brats. Just brats in rolls. No onions, no peppers, no sides. Just brats. It worked. We tried the Ninja Creami out with chocolate ice cream for a bit of dessert. It makes one pint at a time, which is perfect for Rick and me.

Tonight is meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and green beans. We're going to make vanilla ice cream to have with our apple dumplings.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct A late Happy Birthday :woohoo:
klunick klunick I've had dinners like that. Sometimes it just doesn't come together.

On Sunday, they made lasagna for our son's birthday dinner. Our DIL made hers with gluten-free noodles and her sister made her lasagna in a slow cooker. Both were very good. Garlic bread and the broccoli salad. Our granddaughter made mini cheesecakes and gluten-free chocolate cupcakes with PB frosting. Good dinner!

Monday night, neither Rick nor I felt particularly well. We made brats. Just brats in rolls. No onions, no peppers, no sides. Just brats. It worked. We tried the Ninja Creami out with chocolate ice cream for a bit of dessert. It makes one pint at a time, which is perfect for Rick and me.

Tonight is meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and green beans. We're going to make vanilla ice cream to have with our apple dumplings.
I already put syrup on my grocery list so I won't forget.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had fried rice and stir fried vegetables. Not the best I ever had but it was nicec to have some vegetables I could eat.

Tonight they are having Meat Lover's Pizza. All they have for me to eat is 1\2 cup of corn and canned pears. I'll just have naan pizza in my room.

I think I'll stop going down to dinner. They almost never have anything that I want to eat and the servers on that shift are snotty, rude and they always make sure I'm the last one to be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.