What's For Dinner? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Tonight was real easy..hamburger stroganoff,served over basmati rice and a sliced tomato from the garden.Yum!
I LOVE basmati rice! It makes the kitchen smell like popcorn when it's cooking! And it is SO YUMMY!

Last night. SIGH...a peanut butter sandwich. I just wasn't into doing much. Tonight...my neighbor brought me a package of hot bulk sausage, so BISCUITS AND SAUSAGE GRAVY! WHOOOT!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE basmati rice! It makes the kitchen smell like popcorn when it's cooking! And it is SO YUMMY!

Last night. SIGH...a peanut butter sandwich. I just wasn't into doing much. Tonight...my neighbor brought me a package of hot bulk sausage, so BISCUITS AND SAUSAGE GRAVY! WHOOOT!
YUM! I love b&g. One of my all time favorite comfort foods. Even better with hot sausage. So good. :yummy:

Pizza for me tonight. With black olives & onions. :yummy:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday Southern Fried Chicken breast sammie, the chicken breast is from the deli at Giant Eagle.with Chili Cheese fritos
Lunch was pbj..
snack was HD strawberry ice cream and I was naughty and also had a Dove ice cream bar

Nicole will send something down

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So a lot has happened since my last post. My doctor ordered me to eat breakfast or I would be hospitalized. At first I was going to just disappear, but then decided to listen. Now I quite enjoy my breakfast!

Breakfast this morning was Quaker Granola (the one with dried apples, cranberries, almonds) with a small diced apple on it, Gala apple I think. Fresh apples on granola are so good! Even better than banana. I'm surprised. Regular 2% cows milk on the cereal.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
So a lot has happened since my last post. My doctor ordered me to eat breakfast or I would be hospitalized. At first I was going to just disappear, but then decided to listen. Now I quite enjoy my breakfast!
So glad you listened to doc. Are you still having your big salads?
Good seeing you posting again, sweetie

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you still having your big salads?
Yes! I love my dinner plate salads. 3 meals a day is a lot of food. But after I went vegetarian, I guess lunch & dinner wasn't enough calories. I lost almost half my body weight. My doctor was shocked. My blood test was weird too, my blood was so hot & thick that it clotted immediately and the test failed. I love breakfast now though! Especially peanut butter on toast, bagels, or english muffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.