Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking pizza for our Friday night supper. I just haven't decided if I want to order delivery, have a frozen pizza, or make one. If I make one, I can do a sausage, mushroom and pepper pizza. You know, that sounds good, now that I'm thinking about it. Homemade pizza, it is!
I'm having pizza too🍕 It's the last slice from the free pizza I got for signing up for the prepared meal plan. I have frozen fries to heat up along with the pizza.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here do you get the veggie balls from or are you making them yourself?
Franklin Farms Baked Falafel Balls- chickpeas, oats, zucchini, onion, olive oil, cilantro, sea salt, rice vinegar, garlic, methylcellulose, spices.

Chick-pea salad sandwiches
I'll have to try making that!

Not sure I'd like Thousand Islands Dressing
I got rid of all other dressings once I tried it.

Yum! Needs some veggies though.

For dinner I made a little 2 serving pasta casserole-- Penne, veggie pasta sauce, red/yellow bell peppers, onion, garlic, chickpeas, shredded cheese, crushed crackers with butter. I messed up making the crumb topping. I crushed them with my hands and didn't get them small enough and I probably should have mixed the butter in? I just set butter chunks on top and it didn't taste right. Also should have cooked it longer, only cooked it 20 min.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You put ketchup on them? Maybe I should have tried ketchup on my falafel balls, but I used them like regular meatballs.

here are some easy and cheap vegetarian meal ideas
Thanks. That pasta with carrot/potato sauce sounds so good!

For lunch I had a can of kidney/black/pinto bean mix with hot sauce.
For dinner I had one of my famous salads-- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, chickpeas, avocado, sunflower seeds, almond slivers, jalapenos, cottage cheese, shredded cheese, dried cranberries, croutons. I put blue cheese dressing on it because my Thousand Islands Dressing was 1 month expired and it looked like it had white spots in it, so didn't want to take a chance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking pork chops (we've been eating chops quite a bit lately) with Hasselback potatoes. Rick really loves the potatoes done in the Foodi Grill and told me that we could add them to our menus about every other week. I rub them with olive oil, sprinkle them with kosher salt, then slice them (I have a Hasselback slicer). Throw them into the Grill, then sprinkle with grated Parm and parsley. Yum. Rick just loves them. I love baked potatoes done in the Grill more than any other way....easier to just throw them into the Grill and I don't have to heat the oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.