What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Most BK locations are franchises. I don't see how it will do much by suing BK corporate. I don't think BK can force them to purchase/install new grills.
Since I haven't eaten at a BK in the last 20 years and don't plan to anytime soon it's not a problem for me. ;) It seems like nowadays everyone is suing for something.:dunno:

I'm making a bowl for dinner tonight with brown rice, stewed tomatoes, black beans, garbanzo beans, green onions, shredded carrots and will top it off with a few slices of avocado

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I've been wanting Chinese ever since texting with one of my co-workers over the weekend. He mentioned that he was eating Chinese and I was sitting there, thinking, "Well, dang! I could go for that!" So last night, we took some shed stuff that we didn't open back to Lowes and I paid the final Lowes bill for shed stuff (it was all no interest, which was good). Rick asked me if I wanted Chinese and I was sitting there drooling in the truck. Chinese last night! :yess:

I'm not sure if we're going to make hot dogs or just do a frozen pizza. It depends on what Rick feels like making. It's been ages since we had hot dogs. If we do the dogs, I'm going to use the last of the mushrooms to make hot cheddar-stuffed shrooms again. Both Rick and I like stuffed mushrooms.

BTW, I'm not a forager either and wouldn't know the difference between mushrooms if my life depended on it (which I guess it does!). I stick with supermarket 'shrooms and make my choices from there. I do love 'shrooms, though. I have a cookbook on nothing but mushroom dishes.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had scrambled eggs and toast, plus a couple clementine tonight, and since I have a new camera, had to take a pic. Still barely know how to turn it on, so this was taken in auto mode. The clementine pieces aren't as focused. Guess I need to try to figure out why. :headscratch:

IMG_0030.jpg

Eggs for Dinner also made me think of this commercial that's currently airing.

There's also an Eggs for Lunch one:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to a nice seafood restaurant today. I got a vegetable plate with asparagus, green beans, mac & cheese and a small salad. The food was good but expensive.

Maggiedemi,
Where did you go? I have not seen you in awhile. I hope it was nothing that I said.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had scrambled eggs and toast, plus a couple clementine tonight, and since I have a new camera, had to take a pic. Still barely know how to turn it on, so this was taken in auto mode. The clementine pieces aren't as focused. Guess I need to try to figure out why. :headscratch:

View attachment 310629

Eggs for Dinner also made me think of this commercial that's currently airing.

There's also an Eggs for Lunch one:
That looks delish. I'm with you. Eggs are always appropriate. Some of my favorite "breakfasts" were at Waffle House in the middle of the night. Or in the afternoon.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hate to admit it, but I'm about to pop a frozen DiGiorno Stuffed-Crust Supreme Pizza in the oven for dinner... it has been a long work week so far and I'm beat tired, don't wanna deal with anything more complicated, and the beer I'm drinking as I watch football will trick my taste buds into thinking this pizza is something special, LOL. I miss the Special Pizza from Filippi's Pizza Grotto in downtown San Diego (India Street), that was always my favorite pizza for sailing breaks or hot dates, aye? Just Google "Filippi's Pizza Grotto Little Italy" and you'll see some sweet photos of choice pizzas, 10-4? 🍕

Status
Not open for further replies.